Chapter Twenty Three

Jihye POV

I was so sick of this place. Fuck Wonwoo. I'm sure I will get my revenge. Prison is not my place at all. Suddenly, a police officer's voice wake my mind.

"NAM JIHYE THERE'S SOMEONE WANTS TO VISIT YOU!!!" She shouts.

"I'm not deaf, girl. Chill the hell up." I roll my eyes as I stood up to see the person.

I went to a private room. As I walk in, I stopped.

It's Jeon Wonwoo. Jeon fucking Wonwoo.

"YOU!! HOW DARE YOU SHOW YOUR ASS HERE AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME BASTARD?!" I shout, deadly glare shoots on his eyes.

He smirks, "Chill women. Sit down."

"YOU!!" I try to calm down as I take a seat in front of him.

"You know why I did all of this?" He said, smile visible across his face. I swear I'm gonna slap this man.

And that's right. I stood up and slap him hard causing his cheek burning red in pain. He laughs as he stood up and to my surprise, he slaps me really hard and bump my head at the desk.

"JEON FUCKING WONWOO!! HOW DARE YOU SHITTY HEAD?!" I shout and he grabs my forearm.

"LET GO OFF ME!" I shout but he wouldn't let his hands go.

"NOW YOU LISTEN BITCH!! You think I'm that stupid? You think I wouldn't know that you would betray me at the end? You will kill Aera and only you can get what you want? Fucking no, bitch. So in that case, I'll get rid of you first." He said.

"What do you mean? And that wouldn't happen, Jeon Wonwoo. I will get revenge on you and get what I want."

"You sure? This is what I mean, Nam Jihye." He smirks as he took out a knife with a liquid on the tip of the knife which I believe it is.....

Poison.

"Won... Wonwoo? What are you... doing? You're joking, right?" I smile awkwardly.

"You think I'm joking? Speak no more, Nam Jihye." He said as he stabs me brutally. Countlessly, mercillessly.

I feel an extreme pain on my stomach as I fall on the floor. Slowly, my vision turns completely black.

Wonwoo POV

I stab her like she was an animal. Well, she truly is. I couldn't even count how many times I stab her but I'm sure it was more than 50 times at least.

"Goodbye, Jihye." I said as I walk out from the room and after a few minutes, I reach at my house.

I walk straight to the kitchen, taking a knife and sharpening it immediately. After that, I put some arsenic trioxide in a glass of water to make it soluble. After that, I pour it on the knife's blade.

"You're next, Dino. Just wait for your Grim Reaper to come to you. See you."

Aera POV

"Can't you hurry up, Lee Chan? Omg, such a sloth." I said.

"I'm coming, honey. Aish, you're so impatient." He jokes and I laugh.

"Mom, I'll go first okay. Yah Mingyu, please take care of mom."

"I know, noona. Have fun during your honeymoon. You can do that too there." He grins.

"Stop it, Kim Mingyu."

"Take care, sweetie." Mom said.

"I will, mom. You too."

"Let's go." Dino said as we wave goodbye to them.

After half an hour, we finally reach at our destination, which is the airport.

"Let me confirm the ticket first." I said.

"Wait, let me do it. You wait here." Dino insists.

"No, no I'll go. You take care of our bags okay." Before he could response, I already went to the counter.

At the middle of the confirmation, I take a glance at Dino. He smiles and waving at me. But someone caught my attention. It is someone who are wearing a black hoodie, a black jeans, a white shoes and a mask, probably a man. I couldn't see his face clearly but he is holding something that wrapped with a newspaper.

When I focus my sight on him, he was walking towards.... Dino but at the same time unwrapping the newspaper and......

It's a knife.

"No. Dino." I said and run quickly towards him, hoping that I could save him on time.

"DIINO!!" I said as I hug him and I can feel the knife pierced at my back. I feel a very extreme pain and my vision slowly blurred. I fall on the ground helplessly.

"Won... Wonu?" Is the last thing I remember.

Dino POV

I got caught off guard as Aera suddenly hug me. I realised she was stabbed by.... Wonwoo?

"WONWOO!! WHY YOU...?!" I couldn't handle myself. I punch him on his face, making his spectacles broken.

"SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE!!" I said and run towards Aera who was already on the ground with blood all over her body. A lot of blood.

"Yah Aera. Stay with me." I hold her hand.

"Dino... Thank you for accepting me in your life. Please don't be sad when I'm not with you anymore okay." She said weakly.

Wonwoo look in horror, probably didn't believe what he just did. Bruises already visible on his handsome face.

"Aera don't said that. You will be fine, You need to be. Don't leave me please." I beg.

"I'm sorry I can only give an imperfect love to you. I love you so much, Lee Chan." Her eyes closed and her hands fall on the floor.

"Aera. Aera-ya. Wake up, don't sleep. Look at me." I know I did an useless thing. Aera has gone.

I cried so hard watching my only wife, Kim Aera died in front of my eyes, trying to protect me.

*****

After her funeral, Wonwoo is sentenced to death by hanging. Well, he finally died, he deserves it. I ask Mingyu and their mom to stay at my new house. They are my responsibility, forever.

Joshua and Vernon really helping me to calm me down after Aera's death. I'm thinking to commit suicide but they always fail it and helping me to get through this together. And, it works.

Mingyu finally married to Sofia which is Vernon's sister. He was shocked as he knows the facts. I also ask Mingyu to work in my company too.

Well, maybe I will be staying single forever. No one can took Aera's place, no one. She will be forever in my heart, no one can took it. But....

I can finally be with her after a long journey. Well, at the heaven of course. I died because of a fatal car accident.

"Finally we meet, love. No one can separate us now." I said.

"I'm so glad to see you too. Let's make our love perfect now. Shall we?" She asks.

"Of course. Let's live a new life, together, forever."

- The End -