Chapter Twenty One

Aera POV

"He's alive."

His words make us thank in relieved. We glad to hear that words mutter from his mouth.

"But," That words stop us.

"He loses a lot of blood. And, we need a blood donor. B-type blood donor. If not, he will not last long." He said and my world stops.

"Please excuse me." He said and leave us. Dino walk me to his room and saw him lying on the bed, unconscious and with a pale face.

"How can I find a B-type blood donor? I'm an A-type same goes to mom. Dino once said that he's an A-type blood too. How can I solve this problem? Mingyu must live, ge must be." I thought to myself while looking at him.

Dino holds my hand as he knows what's going on my mind right now. "I will find the blood donor no matter what."

His words make me smile and I hug him.

"Thank you, Dino."

Suddenly, the door creaks which make us break the hug. When our eyes focus at the door, we see Vernon, Joshua and Jun standing there.

"Hii. Come in." I smile, trying to hide my sad expression.

"But Mingyu needs a rest. How if we just talk outside? That would be much better." Dino says and we all agree.

After everyone took a seat, Vernon is the one who speak first.

"How's Mingyu?"

"He's doing just fine, thank god. But-" I stop.

"But what?" Jun asks.

"Is there anything serious?" Joshua adds.

"He loses a lot of blood and he needs a blood donor as soon as possible if not, he will not last long." I cried.

"What's his blood type?" Joshua asks again.

"B-typed." I answer.

"I'm A." Joshua look down.

"Me too. I'm so sorry, Aera." Vernon continue.

"It's okay. Dino said that he will find the blood donor as soon as possible." I smile, probably through the pain.

"Wait. You don't need to do that." Jun suddenly says, making all of us look at him.

"I can do it. I'm B-typed." His words make me feel happy, probably the happiest.

"Really? You don't mind?" I ask.

"Of course I wouldn't." He smiles.

I walk towards him and hug him tightly. "Thank you so much Jun."

"My pleasure. Let me see the doctor first okay." He said and we broke the hug. I could see Dino's jealousy eyes staring at Jun. I giggled.

After half an hour later, Jun come out from the room with the doctor.

"How's it going?" Dino asks.

"Extremely well." He smiles but why did I can see tears on his eyes? But I decided to shrug it off.

"That's good you can find a donor right away. Give us some time to transfer the blood to your brother, Miss Aera." The doctor said and went inside Mingyu's room.

I sigh in relief.

We sit again and everyone minding their own business. I decided to text Wonwoo first.

/ Aera : Hi Wonwoo. Can you please look after mom, today? Mingyu's was at he hospital and I cannot leave him.
Wonwoo : Of course I can. Take your time. Send my regards to him. Hope he'll recover soon.
Aera : Thank you so much, Wonwoo. /

The short conversation ends and after I look at all of them, everyone fell asleep. So, I decided to sleep too hehe.

Jihye POV

"Shit. Because of the girl, now I've on the wanted list. Fuck my life." I mumble to myself while walking at the street full of crowds.

Of course I wear a jeans, a hoodie and a mask to hide my face and myself. I don't want to get into the prison. Not my type.

"Wonwoo. He can help me with this." I said and took out my phone, deciding to call him when I reach the quiet street.

"Wonwoo."

"Jihye? What did you do to Mingyu? You said you wouldn't hurt anyone and now?" His words disgusted me.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP FIRST!! HEAR ME OUT!!" I yell.

"Okay, boomer." He says and stay quiet.

"You need to help me. Help me to escape. Do anything you can but I want to leave this country. Can you do it?" I ask.

"Well I can. Send me your location." He says and hang up.

I quickly send him my location and wait patiently. After a few minutes, two car stop at the end of the street.

Fuck, it's a police car.

"GET ON YOUR KNEES NAM JIHYE OR I'LL SHOOT!!" One of the police said and they finally secure me and bring me to the station.

"Jeon Wonwoo fucking traitor." I mumble.

Aera POV

"Miss Aera. Wake up, please." The doctor's voice wake us all.

"Yeah?" I respond.

"The transfer of the blood goes well and after 2 days, Mingyu can be discharges. You can visit him now." The doctor says with a smile.

"Thank you so much doctor." I bow to him and rush towards Mingyu's room. I saw him sitting on the bed, staring at us.

"Mingyu!" I shout and quickly hug him.

"Noona. I thought I wouldn't meet you again." He jokes and I hit his wound.

"Oww!! That hurts." He pouts. He's cute.

"Stop saying nonsense or I'll stab you with my own hand, Kim Mingyu. Please be careful next time. I wouldn't want this to happen again." I say, not knowing that tears already running from my eyes.

"Stop crying Noona. You're not cute if you cry." He rubs my tears with his thumb.

"Mingyu, Jun donor his blood to you." Vernon suddenly says and we facepalm in unison. Jun slaps his arms.

"I told you to not tell him, idiot."

"Why not? He needs to know though."

"I'll kill you, Choi Hansol." Dino says.

"Thank you so much, Jun. I don't know how to thank you anymore. Thank you." Mingyu says.

"It's nothing, Mingyu." He smiles.

We laugh but suddenly, Jun seems like to lose his balance and drops. He faints and falls to the ground.

"JUN!!" We shout and panickly call for the doctor.