Chapter Nine

Daeho POV

"Already done?" I asked Harin.

"Yes, Mr. You just eat later, okay." She said, leave me in confusion.

"Why?" I furrow my eyebrow.

"I need to go to my cousin's house. She's sick. Later, she will pick me up." She replied.

"Okay, go ahead. When will you come back?"

"Tomorrow. I don't want to leave you alone here." Her words making me a bit teary, knowing that Jihye always ignored me here.

Dino POV

I was at the gym with Vernon, working out until Vernon suddenly breaks the silence.

"Why you didn't came to the office?"

"It's none of your business, I'm tired, lazy, and don't have mood sometimes." I state.

"Lazy?" He asked.

"Why? There's no problem at the office right?"

"What did you say? Our project, Mount Jiri cancelled."

"WHAT?! Choi Hansol, you're better not playing with me this time. That is the only project that can stabilize our company for this year." I said, raising my voice slightly higher.

"I don't. I verified it just now."

"So now?"

"I don't know either, my condition now is the same as you too. We need to downsized our workers now."

I throw the towel angrily, "Aish! One by one!"

"Vernon, so what's our plan now?" I asked.

"What plan? I don't know what to do now. I know I'm your best friend but I don't think I can help you."

I sighed hard.

Aera POV

"Noona." Mingyu calls me.

"What?" I asked.

"Dino-"

"Stop saying the psycho's name in front of me, okay?" I cut him off.

"So, how's our debt then?" He asked.

"That thing, we settled it later. It's not that hard."

"Noona, please. I know he's a good guy."

"Good guy my ass. Oh I feel like I want to puke. Gyu, please? Oh my god." I rolled my eyes.

"Noona, he had pay my car suit. I'm not lying." He insists.

"How would you know? I won't believe it. He's a crazy guy, Gyu. Stop it."

Suddenly, a really loud sneeze heard.

"Mom!" I pouted.

"Sorry, maybe my food is too delicious." She said.

We laughed at her.

"What are you two talking about?" She asked.

"Oh no, nothing. Mingyu disturbs me, mom." I point him and he rolled his eyes.

I told her that I will quit from the café and open my own stall not far from our house. Luckily, she agreed with my decision. I sighed in relieved.

Jihye POV

"I already given you the money. So, you need to do your work correctly. No second time." I said to the man as we walked out from the shop.