Chapter Nineteen

Aera POV

"Mom, are you ready?" I ask her from the living room.

"WAIT!" She shouts and I nod. Suddenly, someone pats my shoulder.

"Mingyu? Aren't you'll going out with your friends? Why are you still here?" I ask, slightly raising my eyebrow.

"I will but she said that she will be late because she's busy with her work so maybe around 9 pm, I'll go." He explains. Wait, something's weird.

"She? Ooooooooooo." I tease him and he's ready to throw hands at me.

"Stop it or see what will happen next." I laugh at his words.

"You're no fun. Anyway, please look after the house, okay." I say and he nods.

Soon after that, I heard a 'vroom' sound outside and turn out it was Wonwoo.

"Hi, Aera." He waves at me with a smile on his face. And..... HE'S WEARING GLASSES SHIT! GOD, JUST KILL ME!

"Hi, Wonwoo. Oh btw, Mingyu said that he will be leaving the house at 9 pm. So, perhaps, maybe you can look after mom until I get back if you come home early?" I pout and he laughs.

"Of course, she's like my mom after all. Where is she?" He asks and we see her at the living room, sitting on the sofa.

"Mom, let's go." Wonwoo says and helps mom to get into the car.

"Have fun!" I said.

"We will and you too. Bye Aera!" He says and finally leaving with his car afterwards.

After they leave, I sit on the sofa while scrolling through my phone. I can hear Mingyu laughing on his room, probably facetiming with his friends. Then, I look at the clock and it was 6:30 pm. Dino said that he will be here at 7 pm. I decided to wait for him until I fell asleep.

Jihye POV

"Hoshi?" I furrow my eyebrow as I see him... packing his clothes?

"Oh! Jihye? I miss you!" He says and hugs me but I quickly release it. I feel uncomfortable about it.

"Jihye please. Let me hug you.... for the last time." His words make me stopped.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Actually, I'm leaving Korea."

"WHAT?! NO WAY!" I say and without me knowing, I already hug him tightly.

"Don't leave me please." I cry on his shoulder and he pats my head.

"Shh. Don't cry, it's okay." He whispers.

"I've just met you and you're gonna say that you're leaving? Why?"

"Actually, I've just got a new work and it requires me to take a 2 years training at Australia. I have no choice, my parents die when I was 4 years old and I'm the only son. I don't have anyone. Sorry, Jihye." He explains and I break into tears.

"Don't ever forget me, okay." I pout.

"Of course I wouldn't. Remember when we're still young?" He says and the flashback flash as quick as lightning on my eyes.

FLASHBACK

It's been 3 years I was at this orphanage house. That day, I was walking leisurely at the outside until I heard a laugh and a sob at the same time. I quickly rush towards the sound, just to see some kids bullying a kid.

"YAH!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!" I shout without thinking twice.

"WOAH! LOOK WHAT WE'VE GOT HERE! IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!" One of the bully said.

I burn in anger and quickly took one of the stick from the ground and run towards them.

"COME HERE YOU BRATS!!!" I yell and they run in horror to the highway without even looking at the car and yes, they all got hit by a big truck.

"Omg." I said and quickly grab the boy's hand and run towards the orphanage.

"Are you okay?" I said and he nods.

"Let's go. I'll treat you."

After I finish treating him, I ask him.

"What's your name? I'm Jihye, Nam Jihye. Nice to meet you." I offer a handshake with a smile

"I-I'm Soonyoung, Kwon Soonyoung but I prefer you call me Hoshi instead. Nice to meet you too." He shooks my hands.

"Hoshi? What a nice name you have."

"Thank you for helping me earlier." He said.

"Aaa, it's nothing much. You can stay here if you want."

"Really? Omg thank you! Can we be friends?" He asks.

"Of course we can. Forever and ever." I say and we hug tightly.

FLASHBACK END

My eyes getting teary as I remember the memories. Hoshi, my childhood friend will be leaving me today.

"I need to go now. Goodbye Jihye." He says and I wave at him.

Then, his car drive away from my house and also, my last goodbye to him.

Aera POV

"Aera? Aera?" Dino's voice wake me up.

"Dino, omg I'm sorry, I fell asleep." I quickly open my eyes.

"It's okay. It should be me who apologise to you. I'm a bit busy with my work and now it's 7:30 pm." He looks down. Aww, he's cute.

"It's okay Dino. Now, let's go." I say and he nods.

"Mingyu, I'm leaving now!" I shout and I just heard 'okay' from his room. I got into Dino's car and we leaving my house soon after that.

Mingyu POV

Few minutes after Noona leaves, suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Is she leave something? Or Mom already come back home?" I thought to myself and rush towards the door.

"Coming!" I shout.

As soon as I open the door, my head got hit by someone, precisely at the side on my forehead and I grunt in pain. I fell to the ground due to the hard hit and start to feel unconscious. The last thing I saw was a white running shoes that the person wear and a women's laugh. Finally, I fainted.