Chapter Twenty Two

Aera POV

"JUNN!!" We shout in unison as we saw him drops to the floor.

We quickly call the doctor while I try to calm Mingyu down.

"What's with him?" He asks me in confusion.

"I don't know, but I'm sure he will be just fine." I said, smiling through the pain.

"Is it because of me? Because of the blood donation? It is, right?" He bombarding me with a lot of questions.

"Hey, he will be just fine, okay. Please wait here. I need to check up on him." I said and left him.

When I enter the room, I see Jun lying on the bed with a pale face and.....

he's no longer breathing.

Joshua and Vernon are holding Dino who can't accept the reality at all.

"NO! HE'S NOT DEAD YET! NO! LET ME SEE! HE'S FINE!" Dino shout while trying to release Joshua and Vernon's grip but luckily, he can calm himself down.

My knees got weak and I walk towards Dino and sit beside him. He look up and I can see his puffy eyes and tears welling from his eyes. He quickly hug me tight and cry on my shoulder.

"Doctor. Why can he end up like this?" Vernon suddenly asks the doctor who just came in.

"Yes, tell us. We need to know." Joshua asks but the doctor stays silent.

Dino who couldn't handle his tears stood up and grabs his collar, "TELL US!! TELL!!"

"Dino, calm down. I will tell you. Let's just sit first, okay." The doctor said and we drag Dino to sit back.

"Actually, he knows that this would happened." I froze as he speaks out.

"I try to warn him but he wouldn't listen. He sacrifices himself." That's it, I couldn't handle my tears anymore. I cry so hard and Dino calm me down.

The doctor take a deep breath and finally mutter his words.

FLASHBACK

Jun POV

"Can I donor my blood? Tell me I can." I say to the doctor who looks kinda uneasy.

"Jun, you couldn't."

"But why?" I slightly raised my eyebrow.

"You need blood too. If you donor your blood to him, it will..." He stops.

"Will what? Affect my health? I don't care, just-"

"You'll die." The doctor cut my words. I stop.

"Just do it." I say.

What's point of me living anyways? I don't have anyone and don't have any goals though in my life. But Mingyu needs to live. He has a sister and a mother. He needs to live, he has to.

"But Jun-"

"I said just do it. And please don't tell anyone about this." I say, trying to smile.

"If you say so. Let's go." He says as I followed him to another room.

FLASHBACK END

Aera POV

We all couldn't handle my tears. Jun is so precious. I will not forgot your good deeds to me, Moon Junhui. I can't tell Mingyu about this or he will be feeling so guilty. But suddenly,

"What?" I clearly can recognise the voice. It's Mingyu's.

"Mingyu?" We say in unison.

"Why? Why?" He says it multiple times and rush to hug Jun's body.

I pat his back but suddenly my phone rang. I pick it up.

"What? Okay, thank you so much. We will go there as soon as possible." I say and hang up.

"Why? Who is that?" Dino asks.

"It's the police. They have caught Jihye." I say.

"What? Then let's go. See what am I goona do to that women. Let's go Aera." Dino says and excuse himself to Vernon and Joshua.

"Please look after Mingyu." I said and they nod. Dino grabs my hand, straight to his car. After a few minutes, we finally arrived at the station and went inside the interrogation room with Jihye inside.

We take a sit in front of her who is staring blankly at us. She laughs contagiously which making us kinda surprised.

"You're here." She says and Dino clenched his fist.

"Why would you do it to Mingyu? How dare you, bitch?" I say and she shots a deadly glare.

She slams the table, "WHY CAN'T I?! YOU TOOK DINO FROM ME AND YOU THINK I WILL LET YOU GO JUST LIKE THAT?! FUCKUNG NO!! SO I TOOK ONE OF YOUR LOVED ONES!! HAPPY?!"

I smirk, "You're crazy women."

"Indeed, I'm crazy. For my love, Dino." She smiles.

Dino stands up and give her a really hard slap.

"Dino." I said and ask him to sit back. Jihye did the same thing as us.

She chuckled, "I've kill your father. He did a lot of bad things to you, Dino. So, I'm helping you to get rid of him. You should thank me."

I snap out, "YAH!! HE MARRY YOU AND THIS HOW YOU TREAT HIM BACK?!"

"I DON'T CARE!! I WANT TO MAKE YOU GUYS SUFFER!! YOU TWO DID THE SAME THING TO ME, DON'T YOU FORGET THAT!!" She yells but she didn't know what's coming.

Dino stoods up, slapping her cheek hard until she fells down. Then, he strangles her with his might until she starts to stop breathing but luckily several police come to help her.

"DIE!!! YAHHH WHORE!!" He curses.

She didn'r regrets it at all but instead, she laughs.

"Kim Aera. Even your closest person can betray you." That's the last thing she says and she's has been drag out from the interrogation room by the police.

"Let's go." I say to Dino and he nods.

On the way to my house, Dino suddenly speaks.

"Let's get married next week, Kim Aera."

"What?" I look at him in confusion.

"Please. I don't want to lose you too." He pouts.

"I would love to, Dino. I love you."

"I love you too." Dino pecked my lips.

After a weeks, we're officially husband and wife. It's the happiest day of my life. I smile as I see Mingyu and Sofia getting more closer. Sofia truly helps Mingyu to calm him down. She would be a great wife to him. Jihye has been sentenced to 3 years in the mental hospital.

"Aera. We'll be going to Australia for our honeymoon. How's that sounds to you?" He asks.

"Sounds great. I love Australia so much. It's my dream to go there."

"Really? That's good then. Let's live a happy life from now on. I love you." He says and we kiss.

Few moments later, he fells asleep beside me and I quietly take his picture. He's so cute when he's sleeping.

But, this isn't finish yet. Our challenge haven't ended yet.