Chapter 78- Finally Saved

Start from the beginning

Tohka: My sword with Kurumi's angel?

Darren: That's not all, I could make more. But I'm only going to use those two fight now.

Erza: Oh, you're approaching me?

Darren: Well, it's not like I can beat the shit out of you if I don't approach you.

She dashed towards me with a kick to my jaw. I blocked it while punching her shoulder.

Kurumi: Zaphkiel, Aleph.

She shot a fastforwards bullet towards me, which I saw the wold all so ever slowly. I dashed towards Erza and punched her on the stomach and a kick to the head.

Erza: Tch, annoying. I'll just get rid of them first.

She ran towards the girls, while I grabbed her head and slammed her into the ground.

Darren: Your opponent is me.

Tohka dashed towards Erza with her sword, which Erza blocked and kicked her, which sent her flying towards Mukuro. I threw Erza to a nearby wall as she shot a light beam towards my face. She summoned a sword while I prepared my own sword.

Erza: Entertain me.

She dashed towards me while we exchanged blows.

(The guy with black sword is Darren and guy with with white sword is Erza)

During the battle. I was able to shatter Erza's sword, but another sword found its place in my stomach as I was sent flying back.

Darren: Fuck.

Erza: Interesting, your swordsmanship is good. I guess I will have to kill you now.

Darren: DUOS ANGELS!

Erza: Finally getting serious now?

Darren: You should as well if you don't want to die. I have made up my mind, I will kill you the moment you let your guard down.

Erza: Then, come at me.

She dashed towards me with her swords in hand while throwing small blades towards me as well.