Chapter 78- Finally Saved

Start from the beginning

Lucas/ Yuko: OUR LEADER! OF COURSE!

???: You mean Darren Satoru? Impossible, he should've been dead from Sanji and Akaza's combo attacks and teamwork.

Lucas: Well, he sure did have a hard time. But in the end, Darren didn't even needed to transform.

???2: FIRE END!

A wave of blue fire suddenly erupted from the ground where the general stood and engulfed her in flame.

Yuko: You're late, you idiot. Darren.

Darren: Sorry, this place was a bit hard to navigate through.

Darren POV:

I walked out of the corridor and towards the battlefield with Kurumi, Mukuro and Tohka behind me.

Darren: Tohka, you asked me why did I save you right?

Tohka: Yes!

Darren: It's because I cannot ignore a princess in distress! As well as I LIKE YOU!

Everyone had a shocked expression on their faces, while the general just smirked.

???: INTERESTING! YOU'RE TRULY DIFFERENT COMPARED TO THOSE I KILLED! GOOD! NOW I CAN KILL YOU WITH INTEREST! DARREN SATORU!

Darren: Before I die, or, well. Kill you. Tell me your name first.

Erza: Name's Erza, Erza Scarlet. Well then, Darren Satoru. I hope you can entertain me.

Darren: It would be disappointing if we don't just warm up first right?

Erza: Indeed.

She suddenly dashed towards me and punched me on the stomach, while I kicked her face. We both were sent flying towards a wall.

Darren: Lucas, Yuko. Take care of the three.

Yuko: Ro-

Kurumi: We'll fight with you.

Mukuro: Muku wants to help Mister as well.

Tohka: It would be disappointing if I don't help Darren, who risked his life to save me after all.

Darren: No, this mission is too dangerous for you three. I do not-

Kurumi: Shut it and let us help you.

Darren: No other choice huh? Fusion. Lucifigus, Micheal. Warp gun.

Kurumi: Was that from White Queen and Mukuro?

Darren: Yeah, but now. Fusion. Sandalphon, Zaphkiel. Elucidator.

 Elucidator