"Utsushimi. Is this true?"

I looked at the principal and down at the expulsion forms. I hated myself for this, but I made probably my third and worst mistake. "*sigh* Yes. It was me. I made the idea and pulled Shishikura along with it. I'm sorry."

"Very well. Shishikura. You can go back to class, but be aware I'll have my eyes on you. As for you, Utsushimi, please pack your belongings and leave the school. I don't want this to be more difficult than it has to."

"Yes sir." I started walking out of the office with my head down. How could I screw up so badly? I kept thinking where I went wrong as I came home and laid down on my bed. Fortunately, mom wasn't home so I wouldn't deal with her asking me why I'm not in school. "What the heck am I gonna do now? Mom's gonna find out soon enough that I'm not a student in Shiketsu anymore." As I spoke to myself, my phone rang holding a text.

Bae: Sorry about before. I hope we can still be close.
Bae: I was also wondering if you'd like to meet up tonight.

I was fit to be tied seeing this. He threw me under the bus, now he's asking to meet up like I'm some kind of bitch. I laced into him after seeing this.

Camie: You let me take the fall for your own stupid decision. I genuinely wanted to take the blame, yeah. But the least you could've done was not toss the blame card on me! It's mostly your fault to begin with! Why don't you go down towards the other side of town, find a 500 yen gal and have her suck your pencil dick cause I'm done and we're done. Don't ever call or message me again!

I went into my contacts to delete and block Shishikura's number. Once done, I laid back in my bed and stared at the ceiling. I didn't cry. I didn't feel sad. All I felt was anger to pick up my pillow from behind me and scream into it at the top of my lungs for wasting my time with someone like Shishikura. 'I screwed up royally.'

Back to present, 3rd person POV:

"I'll ask you one final time, why is it that you continue to wear a Shiketsu hat with your hero costume?"

"What? Doesn't it look good on me? I think I look amazing with it on. Even Izuku and Eri think it looks great on me." Camie gave a smirk for it to irritate Shishikura.

"Eri?"

"Izuku's adopted daughter. She's such a cutie and looks at me like a real mommy. I just find it hard not to pick her up and hug her when she calls me mommy Camie." Camie laughed at this before holding a bit of seriousness. "The reason I wear it still is so I don't forget what happened. What you did. I let myself take the fall for something you suggested. I hate myself for letting this happen, but it put me probably in the best spot I could be. It also led me to someone I genuinely love." This comment irritated the Shiketsu student as he began to attack.

In the stands

"Excuse me, but is this seat taken?" Nemuri, Katsumi, Ochako and Eri turned from their seats to see a somewhat normal looking man in a suit standing beside them.