Chapter 10

"Do you think they will not notice her? As I've heard, Death Arrow was strict about its member and investigated all who joined them. What if they will know about your spy?" Jana said with concern in her eyes.

Magkaharap kami nang upo kaya kitang kita ko ang paminsan minsang pagkunot ng noo nito. Pabaling baling ang tingin niya sa akin at kay Zachary.

I gave her a smile when her eyes landed at mine. "We settled that already. Napag-planohan na namin 'yan, on how to be discreet while she was inside. We know how the enemies work for their members kaya naging madali and Iza is already part of Death Arrow even before we met her."

Their heads turn to me after I told them that. Gulat ang namutawi sa kanilang mga mukha.

"Iza is Inon's half sister. They have the same mother but different father. Lumaki sila na tanging ang ina lang nito ang nakakasama. Iza's father was killed by the present leader of Death Arrow, while Inon's father was killed by one of the members of Death Arrow. Ito rin ang rason kung bakit kumalas si Inon sa grupo at napunta rito hanggang sa naging myembro niyo rin. Si Iza naman nanatili lang sa grupo ngunit ang buo niyang tiwala ay wala na rito. The reason, why they turn their backs? It's because, they recently found out the truth about the deaths of their fathers." Mahabang wika ko sa kanila.

Walang nagsalita sa kanila habang nakikinig sa akin. Jana, Klaus, and franco were stealing glances while Zach was still immobile. Ngunit hindi nakaligtas sa akin ang paminsan-minsang pagkunot ng noo nito at paggalaw ng panga. His eyes go blank from time to time, and so is the three. Everytime a werewolf mind link its member.

They are mind linking each other, I see. Napatango ako sa kaloob-looban.

Bumuntong hininga ako't humalukipkip. "Hindi sinabi ni Inon ang tungkol rito. Tama ba ako?" Pag-hula ko. They stopped whatever they are doing and turn to me. Jana was the only one who nod to answer my question.

Napatango rin ako. Halata ko na kung ano ang pinag-uusapan nila sa mind link. Inon didn't tell them about his former pack. Death Arrow are the main enemies of every pack in this kingdom. Somehow, I understand Inon for not telling them. He was afraid that if he'll tell, they will not accept him and his family for being a former memeber of Death Arrow.

Mostly, packs have a silent rule in terms of accepting a new member, and that is to not accept an enemy. Either you are good or bad. Ekis ka kaagad sa kanila. Nalaman ko ang rules na'to nang minsan akong bumisita sa iba't ibang pack ng Glayson. My parent's hometown people know about me that is why I'm able to visit them without further questioning. I'm always welcomed as I'm the daughter of the moon goddess.

Klaus moved to Jana's side. Nameywang ito sa harap ko kaya napatingala ako at tumitig sa kanya.

Unlike Jana who has a worried face. He was looking at me, then Bea who was standing behind me, with curiosity. Nakatingin siya sa amin nang may pagdududa.

"Paano niyo nalaman lahat nang ito? Are you still the same Selene that we know?" He asked.

Napatigil ako.

That... That question is what I have been waiting. Am I still the same person that they know? Ako pa rin nga ba si Selene noon?

Perhaps. Or maybe not. Though, I can say, may nadagdag sa pagkatao ko at may nabawas rin. I can still say, I'm still the same Selene as I was before.

Instead of answering him. Umiwas ako nang tingin sa kanya at napalingon kay Bea sa aking likod. "May oras pa ba?"

Napatingin ito sa relo niya saka tumango. "We have 60 minutes left." Sagot nito. Napatango ako.