When they will go to Wang mansion all families will gather together and everyone will shower all the love of the two kids.

Wang yibo kissed on Zhan's cheeks and spoke "Zhan ge, get our naughty prince and princess back, mom and dad will be waiting for them." zhan noded as he stopped the kid's play in middle and spoke "that's enough for today. Let's go home your grandpa and grandma will be waiting for you both." their eyes lit up as they jumped and spoke "yayy.. Let's go. I want too meet grandpa's they gave me so many chocolates." Yuan cheered up while yiyi also noded with a big smile.

Wang Qiren also got back from coma after 6 months of yizhan's marriage. While they wholeheartedly accepted Xiao Zhan as son in law as they always liked Xiao yuchen who was always so honest not just employee for him but very good friend too.

After getting back to the mansion the kids run towards their grandparents and both of the couples get inside. Tae and jungkook's family was also here. Today is Sunday so everyone spends their time together.

Xiao lu watched yibo and zhan smiling looking at their son. She also gave a warm smile and spoke "indeed kids makes environment more beautiful with their innocence."

Yibo hugged Xiao lu and asked "how are you mom?" She smiled and said "as my two son in laws taking good care of me, how can i not be perfectly fine?"

"Definitely, but you have to tell me who is your favorite son in law." Suddenly haoxuan come there while back bugging Xiao lu.

She cupped both of their face in her hands and spoke "Both are my favorites."

Suddenly zhan and jiyang hugged each other dramatically and spoke with a fake sad pout "lee see, mom don't love us anymore after getting two another son's."

But Wang xuan pinched zhan's and jiyang's nose and said "you naughty's. Are you forgetting your this mom.?"They shook their head and with a bright smile they hugged her tightly.

While Tae and jungkook was trying to escape from there but Mr and Mrs Jeon and Kim were made them engrossed in the conversation.

"Mom's and dad's , why don't you spend some time with yuan and yiyi.. Tae and I have some important things to clear up."

Tae's face became red as how can his husband be so shameless to talk like this in front of their parents.

That's when the Xiao zhan, Wang yibo, haoxuan and jiyan come there with Xiao lu.

Hoaxuan raised and eyebrow and asked "are you sure it's just a work.. Not anything else."

Jungkook cleared his throat and nervously looked at yibo for help who was supresing his laugh. But nonetheless he looked at his gege and spoke "xuan ge, we also need to go back. Just take care of the little one's."

Jiyang hit his husband haoxuan on the arm and looking at his brother in law he spoke "yes yibo ge. You can go both, we will take care of them.. As when this little sunshine's come here , don't move from here for two weeks."

Yibo and jungkook immediately hold zhan and Tae's hand and dragged them outside while winking at their parents and thanking them.

Zhan and Tae was laughing secretly at their whipped husband's. they were so busy past few months and couldn't able to have some quality time for themselves so today was Sunday and they was so eager to spend it in warm room instead of somewhere else.

In this 6 years Xiao zhan and Wang yibo's collaboration company got more and more popular it was now top most company not only in china but also it's worldwide popular. Even both of them win the best businessman's award from 5 year's continuesly.

While jungkook and taehyung's new drama got very popular and they got more movies and drama's offers some were also for together as people love their cp so much.

But they never forget to have some time for themselves too. They always will be lovey dovey whenever they get time. Everything was perfect and beautiful. And they were living their fantasy life in a reality.

After getting Mansion Yibo and Jungkook immediately picked zhan and Tae in their arms in a bridle style making other two giggle as they started to walk towards their bedroom.

Yibo immediately smashed his lips on zhan and started to kiss him wildly there while going upstairs and zhan wrapped his arms around yibo's neck pulling him more closer and deepening kiss as their tongues played together.

While jungkook was giving a wet kisses all over Tae's neck making the later moan loudly without any shame. jungkook couldn't take it anymore he kissed tae deeply and roughly with passion while Tae returned the kiss with equal passion.

When both of the couples were at their rooms doors.. Who were exactly side to side each other. They both can hear each other's moans loudly but it's another fun living together with best friend and doing crazy things with their love of life, their husband's.

Yibo broked the kiss and spoke softly on zhan's lips "I love you zhan ge." zhan booped his nose with yibo's and spoke "I love you too bo-di."

While jungkook bite on tae's earlobe little roughly "I love you so much my taetae" And grabbed his ass cheeks which made tae's breathing to get heavier as he spoke with horse voice "I love you very much my husband, my kookie." this made jungkook to kicked open door but before leaving he looked at yizhan couple.

Yibo who had pushed zhan's back on the door giving wet kisses all over his neck while pushing slowly zhan inside as he looked one's at the taekook couple.

The four of them winked at each other with a teasing smirk and soon the door's closed with a loud thud. And after some time only moaning and groaning & wet sounds of skin slapping were coming out of the room.

To be happy, all we need is to be together with the love of your life. We always tries our best to do what we think but destiny always makes its decisions which were made in heaven. And who are bound to be together will be always together no matter what problems will come and go but most important thing is in all this phases, staying by each other's side till our last breath and leave the decision on our destiny which plays its role to make you together. when you are destined to be each other's, for forever.

THE END.

_________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading this story. And supporting me till the end.

It's my first ever story as a writer. I started this story At 15 November 2021 & Ended on 15 November 2022 . Wow!! I didn't knew it will be such a nice coincidence 😍❤ that's mean it's been 1 year I'm here as a writer. 🥰

but I took so long to complete this story 😅 sorry for the laziness of your author but I love you so much each and everyone who read this story and give votes also commented. I appreciate it so much 😇❣️. This were the reason that my first story is now completed. I really feel so happy today. I'll be forever happy to choose to write ✍️! As it's another experience for me. I learned so many things from it.

And one more thing thank you so much for 11k reads and 1k votes to the story. I'm so happy with the response I get from you guys. 🤗💕

Stay safe and healthy guys. If you want I can write one more yizhan FF so we can meet again, But nowadays I mostly write zhanyi. If you like it, then do check out and read my other stories too. ☺💞

This was really beautiful journey with you all!

❤💚💜