I'm Engaged..

3rd Person's POV :

During A, Green Team 🟢 & Yellow Team 🟡Day Activity! Everyone Was enjoying to collect information about different tress.... They were doing this activity in Duel.. Picking Chance Zhan Immediately Asked Yibo To be in with him... And without hesitation yibo was agreed to that!

While collecting information Yibo was immensed to get information but zhan only taking glances at yibo time to time.. That how Handsome he is looking ... But yibo feeling someone's stare at him.. He also looked at zhan who was smiling like an idiot then yibo waves his hand in front of him.. Then zhan's day dream break . .. Then yibo furrowed his eyebrows and asked while little smirk on his face ' are you starring at me Mr Xiao zhan ' .. At that zhan gulped hard and said while shuturing ' i-i .. I w-was not staring at you ' .. He said while looking away.. Yibo was controling his laughter and come closer to zhan and zhan started walking back slowly.. Then yibo asked still walking closer to zhan.. ' then you must be collecting information about my face instead of trees isn't it? .. He asked while making a face like thinking .. At that zhan's face went pale and he immediately said ' n-no i-i was not. Before he could say anything more yibo brust into laughter while laughing like mad man and said' haha look at your face zhan you looks like get caught while doing something wrong haha.. ' while yibo was still laughter zhan was only adoring yibo's beautiful laughter .. Then yibo stopped laughing and looked at zhan's face who was intensely looking at him.. He felt little uncomfortable and weird by the stare like something happening in his stomach by that intense stare and he immediately looked away and said' n-now stop wasting time let's go.. Said yibo and started walking away... Zhan also followed him behind!

After doing there task they come back at the camp and they got to know he peng split up two-two teams and this whole week they will do there other activities seperate.. As everyone was not any objection at that because no one in yellow and green Team wanna do activities with red team with that he peng also so they were happy .. But yibo was little worried about Tae.. Looking at yibo's worry zhan asked what happened.. Yibo didn't said anything but shook his head.. And get into his camp.

It was a night time and all the green and yellow team members were seating in front of fire camp.. Then suddenly Kang in soo get up and said' guys let's play spin the bottle game.. '

Then yang mi excited said yay let's play that.. But wenhan asked confused ' what have to do in this game.. Seung youn smacked on his best friend's head and said ' it's simple baby.. We have to seat in a circle.. Just have to spin the bottle ..and whom in front of the opening of bottle side will stop he have to do some task and were will be the other side will gave him task ' .. Wenhan shyed at baby word and faked a anger & said ' okay I understand now but don't call me baby.. Then seung youn come near to his ears and said ' then what should I call you sweetheart .. He said huskyly Intensionly teasing him more but yixuan cut youn and said ' shut up you both love birds and let's play the game! At that exclamation wenhan turned all red and youn just giggling at the cuteness of wenhan.. At the whole time yibo sighed and looked away watching this two idiots whole Xiao zhan smiling looking at them and wishing if he also could have chance to teased by yibo..

Then everyone was seating in a circle.. And the bottle was spinning and everyone enjoying so much.. Everyone was in wild mood so giving like an impossible tasks and if they will not able to do this then they will get hard punishment .. So everyone was doing silently but also enjoying the thriller of the game as a game continued getting more and more interesting.. Now it's your turn cheng .. Xiao zhan said ' and cheng spinned the bottle and it stopped at seungyoun and other side of bottle was at Kris..

Kris grinned and something poped in his head and said ' so youn you have to kiss someone here on lips ... At that youn smirked instead of feeling nervous.. But wenhan was feeling nervous and insecure also.. He was feeling whom youn is gonna kiss now.. Everyone was focused at youn.. And seungyoun get up from his seat and he get into the middle and then he observed almost everyone.. Then he looked at yibo.. Zhan looked at the way seungyoun was looking.. He was feeling scared that what he is about to do next.. Wenhan also observed seungyoun's stare and he felt like broken.. Still he didn't showed any feelings.. then seungyoun started walking towards yibo slowly and Yibo was also looking at him confused.. And everyone started cheering for youn and clapping their hands.. Zhan was clenched his fist by anger and jealousy.. He wanted to stop what will happen next but he can't do anything.. Youn come closer to yibo so close that they were inches apart and he said eyed wenhan who was seating next to yibo.. Who was about to cry.. Yibo was confused getting what is going to happen.. Then seungyoun moved aside and grabbed wenhan's hand who was looking down.. and made him stand and immediately grabbed his back hair and pulled his face backwards little and smashed his lips on wenhan.. At that wenhan was so shocked .. And widen his eyes and zhan also took breath of relief and grabbed Yibo's hand tightly fearing might he will loss yibo if he let go.. And yibo looked at zhan was was took deep breath.. And there hands which were touching.. And when zhan rememberd what he did.. He was about to take his hands away but yibo intertwined their fingers together.. And zhan's heart started beating so fast that he feared it might come out of his chest.. and looked at yibo who was smiling little.. He also smiled back and suddenly they heard cheering sounds and they looked at the two love bird's still kissing and seungyoun leaved wenhan's lips with a last smooch and smiled looking at beautiful mess in front of him with half closed eyes.. Wenhan immediately sat down and young also sat beside him.. And then Kris said ' wow bro I never thought you will be this bold.. Now spin the bottle..