Slave

3'rd Person's POV:

Xiao Zhan was in the car while Beomgyu while driving the car.. As he said looking at lost Xiao Zhan ' zhanie you think.. What are you doing is right? ' .. Xiao Zhan looked at Beomgyu and said ' Beo I know what are you worried for.. But currently the most important thing is for me.. Just revenge.. And if I'll not get that then I can't die peacefully.. I had waited for this from 3 years without sleeping and working hard just to make it happen... Now I can't be weak watching him.

Beomgyu Just noded and didn't said anything and drived car silently.. He knows very well what Zhan is feeling right now.. He just needed to be with Zhan.. Just like he was from 3 years .. !

After reaching Xiao Mansion.. Xiao Zhan get out and said looking at Beomgyu.. With a warm gaze he said ' Beo you should also go home '

Beomgyu noded and gave a warm smile and come closer to xiao Zhan and hugged tightly.. After some moments.. Zhan also returned the hug.. They stayed like that for a while.. Then suddenly xiao Zhan spoke ' I'm alright Beo '!

Beomgyu smiled and broke the hug.. And looked at Zhan and said ' I know my zhanie is so strong' at that Zhan chukled and said ' now go '! And pushed Beomgyu away... Beomgyu just faked a hurt expression and said ' zhanie is being so mean.. After meeting with that coldie ' and pouted... Xiao Zhan smiled expression suddenly changed into stoic .. And beomgyu noticed that .. And he immediately regretted upon the words he spoke as he said' zhanie i-i.. I didn't meant that .. He shuttered while speaking... Xiao Zhan gave a fake smile and said ' I know' and patted Beomgyu's shoulder and get inside... Leaving behind worried beomgyu..

After entering house Xiao zhan saw his mother was at kitchen cooking something.. He get to her and hugged from behind.. And put his head on her shoulder... Lu smiled patted her son's head and said " Zhanzhan are you okay my baby? ".. Xiao zhan didn't said anything just humed in response and kept his eyes closed while resting his head on his mother's shoulder..

She stopped her work and looked back while cupping his face into her both hands .. Xiao zhan looked at her mother.. His eyes were teary.. Lu just wiped his tears and asked" Zhanzhan don't overstress yourself baby.. You know it's not needed.. Hmm?. " .. He tightly hugged her mother and said " I can't do this anymore mumma.. I'm tired " .. Said Xiao zhan while sniffing... She patted his back and tried to calm down him.. After some time lu broke the hug and kissed on zhan's forehead and said.. Dinner is ready.. Go get fresh up.. Yang was also waiting for you ".. He noded go to the upstairs..

He firstly get in jiyang's room.. It was opened he saw his didi was studying.. He stand besides his table and jiyang when felt his brother's presence he tightly hugged his brother without wasting any second.. And said.. Ge you always goes to your another apartment.. You know how much I miss you " .. Zhan patted his back and said while broking hug.. I have to didi.. You know right? .. Jiyang noded sadly.. Then to change the topic zhan said.. Now let's go to the dinner we have plenty of time to talk about that.. Jiyang noded and said ' hmm okay let me finish this I'll come down ' Xiao zhan noded and left from there..

After dinner Xiao zhan thought to check on his mom.. If she is okay.. He got himself so busy with work that he didn't get the time to spend a family time.. He was about to knock on the door when he saw her mother was setting on the bed while one photo frame in her hand.. And it was their family photo.. When he knocked.. She immediately hide photo and wiped her tears and with a soft voice she said " Yes zhanzhan come.. " .. His heart sank.. Knowing her mother is hiding tears from him.. He gulped and entered the room..

She make zhan lay his head on her lap.. Zhan was about to say something " Shhh... Just sleep zhanzhan.. " .. He smiled and tears flow through his eyes.. His mother immediately wiped them away and said.. Sleep Zhanzhan.. And then he closed his eyes.. And drifting into a deep slumber after a long time..