Wedding Night - Taekook 🔞

Warning ⚠ Explicit Mature Content Ahead 🔞!

When Jungkook reached their honeymoon suite he kicked open the door and immediately entered and closed behind while all the time taehyung was smiling watching his husband's eagerness.

Tae's face was resting on Jungkook's neck as he was giving him kisses all over his neck while enjoying his husband's warmth.

jungkook was loosing his patience at the teasing's of his taetae but he didn't wasted time after closing door he getting near to bed throw Tae on the bed making him bounce on it.

Tae laughed at that as he immediately started to strip himself off in front of his husband's hungry gaze as jungkook as didn't wasted time and he tored open his shirt and pants leaving himself only in boxers as he get Tae tie of his shirt and moved closer to Tae who was slowly and seductively opening his shirt he grabbed tae's hands and locked them on headboard while tying him up.

Tae whinned at that as he spoke "husband I also want to touch you." But kook didn't said anything and grabbed Tae's mouth while kissing him eagerly as he tored open tae's shirt and pulled down pants also with boxers making Tae fully naked in front of his eyes.

He started to kiss Tae widely and eagerly as it wanted to feel Tae's every part of body on his lips. he bite hardly on tae's whole body by his bunny teeths while sucking his nipples Tae was breathless at the wildness of his husband as he was just moaning mess.

Jungkook abused those pink cherry buds then he immediately made tae lay on his back careful not to hurt because of tied hands. and pulled his ass upwards making It visible on his eyes as he slapped hard on Tae ass making Tae grab bedsheets tightly.

"Ahh... Kook...ngh..." Moaned Tae as jungkook keep slapping his ass making it jiggle as jungkook was enjoying abusing those soft things in his hand while making It turn red.

Tae's eyes were red and teary as jungkook stopped spanking him and soon he parted his ass cheeks making tae's hole visible to visible to his eyes and shoved his tongue inside making tae to feel another level pleasure as something wet and slippery get inside his ass.

Jungkook fucked tae by his tongue making tae try to move his hands but the knot was so tight he couldn't do anything but feel just pleasure.

After eating tae's ass jungkook took out his tongue and took the lube bottle in his hand and pouring some on his fingers he pushed three fingers all together making tae's eyes to roll as he moaned "argh... ahh.. h-hurts... kook."

Jungkook started to move his fingers in and out while he kissed tae's back and ass cheeks to make him feel better as he mumbled again his skin "shuhh.. darling.. It will get better soon"

Soon tae moaned in pleasure as jungkook's fingers hit his sweet spot making his body jolt up and jungkook keep hitting that spot making tae to jolt in pleasure.

As he removed his fingers and pulled down boxers while tae was looking by tilting his head backwards.

Jungkook poured some amount of lube on his hard dick while poured some on tae's ass hole making it slippery as he pulled tae's cheeks apart and pushed his length inside roughly making tae jolt up as he immediately started to move his hips making tae to bounce on the air his body.

Jungkook grabbed tae's waist and roughly pushed inside tae in and out with full force. he was pulling whole out till head is inside and pushing inside with a jerk that making tae's body roll back and forth in that position.

Jungkook abused tae's ass hole with full speed and thrusting inside as he groaned "ugh... you are so warm baby... uhh.. I fucking want to do it to you every minute every second"