I still love you..

3'rd Person's POV:

The morning sunlight fell onto the room where two bodies were hugging each other very tightly and sleeping peacefully. The first one to woke up was Xiao zhan. But he didn't moved as he was feeling very comfortable from so many years. He was feeling like he have all his world in his arms. As he felt an strong arms were wrapped around his waist and hugging him tightly. As he felt his head was on something hard muscle. As moved his face on that to feel something beating very peacefully and he knows it was the sound of heartbeats.. He slowly opened his doe eyes and looked up to see a most beautiful man's face. He starred at yibo for some time and suddenly reality hit him hard and he woke up with a jerk. And looked at where he was. He without wasting any time left the room with hury even before yibo can wake up.

And when he come inside his room he directly rushed towards bathroom. He closed it and looked at mirror his lips were swallon and he was feeling sticky in his pants. And he panicked remembering everything what happened yesterday night. He opened the basin tap and throw water on his face multiple times to get back to the reality as tears flow through his eyes and he mumbled "what I have done?.. I can't do this! .. Not with the son of man who is the reason of my father's death!" He fell on the ground and started to cry as he buried his face into his knees. He grabbed his own hairs very harshly and scolded himself "what you have done Xiao zhan. Can't you just forgot him.. Can't you just get rid of that unwanted feelings.. Can't you just live in reality" He shouted to himself and cry his heart out.

He is very disappointed at himself. "How can he lost his sanity and throw himself on that person whom he can't love.. How can he be this irresponsible.. Isn't he promised to be  a totally different person.. Sean Xiao zhan!? Then what you did.. You are idiot Idiot idiot.."  He was continuely scolding himself while slapping on his cheeks.

After some time he sat down on below the shower and the moments with yibo's yesterday night. Was playing like a video recorder in his mind.. He let himself hear his heart.. He couldn't able to be what he was trying to be from 3 years. He chukled painfully. And started to laugh like a crazy.

After some time when he was calmed down he again started to cry and mumbled to himself yibo yibo yibo.. What should I do with you huh?.. First you rejected me.. Some tears roll down his cheeks and without wiping them he spoke okay I accepted that.. But why.. Just why this have to be related to you.. The incident which changed my whole life.. Bo-di.. You know.. I-i really missed you in those 3 years.. His voice was cracked as he was finding difficulty to breath but still he wants to let out everything today..

He didn't even talked this with himself and choose to close the door of his heart but now he can't take it.. He is tried from faking his personality.. He tried to see those painful expression of his bo-di whenever they look at him in disbelief and crashed hope as he shouts at him or disrespect him.. He never ever wanted his bo-di to be in pain..

But he also didn't expected the thing.. Why bo-di.. You should at least didn't make it happen.. How can you?.. Didn't you said you wanna handle your father's company and help your gege then why.. Why you just thought about yourself and your family not others who might also have family and they also have dignity. I didn't expected it.. Huh.. What even I'm complaining  rich people's just think of themselves not about others.. But at least I didn't expected this from you.. I-i.. Thought you were different from those.. But when I figured out the truth you are that man's son.. And even you helped him in everything I couldn't believe on my ears and eyes. But still having this hatred also I couldn't able to hate you.. I-i.. I still love you..! With that he again started to cry loudly ignoring it someone will hear him or see in this situation.

But there was someone else on the other side of door hearing this everything with wide opened eyes and also having some tears in his eyes. Yibo who woke up just after Xiao zhan get up from his arms and run away. Yes yibo wad awake that time but he wanted to know what Xiao zhan will do.. But when the elder run away from there he started to run after Xiao zhan to ask him what he is hiding and why he is behaving like this.

But when he reached towards the Xiao zhan's room it was luckily didn't closed as Xiao zhan was in rush but soon Xiao zhan was in bathroom and the door was closed. Yibo wanted to knock but he was scared what the elder having a reaction. He actually don't want to make this situation more difficult but when he heard the loud crying noises he couldn't help himself but put hand on the door with concern. He want to hold his gege & tell him everything is alright. Everything will be okay. He is with him. But when Xiao zhan called his name he was startled as he thought did Xiao zhan see him coming here?  But when Xiao zhan continued he know Xiao zhan was talking to himself. But what he heard made his world stop at his place. As he thought what zhan ge saying? .. What I did? And my dad why should he will do something with his dad ? When the noises stopped yibo didn't waited as he stepped out of the room. He was so shocked about the revelation. He need to find out everything what the connection of his father and Xiao zhan's father that made Xiao zhan act like this towards himself.

He get into the shower as the tears flow through eyes with happiness remembering the last words of Xiao zhan "i still loves you!"
He was smiling like a fool with tears and mumbling again and again he still loves me.. He loves me.. Zhan ge loves me.. After taking shower he changed into his suit and decided to go to his company to figure out everything what the hell happened that made his zhan ge hate him.. What was the reason his zhan ge have to fake himself. He will figure out .. He need to. Now when he knows zhan ge still loves him.. He will not leave this change and will make his zhan ge his. First time when zhan ge proposed him he rejecting that regreted very much but now he won't repeat his stupidity. He will find out the reason of their being far away from each other. Then he can have his zhan ge for himself. He drove his car towards Wang corporation as he mumbled just wait a little bit my bunny. I'll correct everything. I'll soon make you mine. You are mine zhan ge! Only mine.

I hope your confusion is getting clear.. Can anyone guess what will be the reason behind it that made Xiao zhan hate his bo-di?

You guys don't give votes and that makes me disappointed 🥺 if I get some genuine votes then I'll update it regularly.

So I'll give you all a target if you make this chapter 30 votes. I'll update next chapter immediately. ⭐

& also I want mention my one reader's name who kindly waits so much for the updates and yesterday she asked for the update so this is for you. >> AadhyaSingh3 ❤💚.

Please do vote! Thanks for reading 🌼