Jealousy

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

As the rays of sunlight fall on my face.. I slowly opened my eyes.. Then I checked my sidebed yibo was not there... Then I got up.. Checked time and sighed.. It's 10 already.. I think I never made for see the sunrise.. I chucked to myself and walked towards the bathroom to get ready!

After my morning routine I decided to go and have breakfast as I about to walk out to in the camp I saw kookie.. And my heart started beating fast... Shit why it always react weird when I saw him.. I have to check up my heart disease.. But he is not alone.. He is with someone .. The same person when I first saw him... He smiled at me.. And started walking towards me.. I also give him my box smile..

3'RD PERSON'S POV :

As zhan come into the tent with little hope that he will get chance to talk with yibo.. But as he entered the camp... His bunny smile fade away.. Yibo is nowhere to seen.. Where is he gone..? Arhhh I think I'm in very bad luck always why God why always me.. Thought zhan and saw kookie and Tae was starring at each other so he fake cough.. Uhu.. And come near kookie's ears and said.. Hey kook are you planning to only stare at him?? Let's go and give him breakfast!

As listing zhan he come out of his Dreamland.. And scratching is nape.. Said oh yeah lets go!

Umm.. O-oh. H-hii Tae!.. Said jungkook while shuttering.. Because what happened yesterday.. He can't help but felt nervous!

Hii jungkook! You are here? You here?? ... Asked Tae casually.. Because he don't want to be so close and left alone again

Jungkook felt sudden pain in his heart.. Yesterday he was irritating him.. Calling him kookie but now Tae calling him by his name.. he want to curse his stupidity why he left Tae if he not.. Then if it doesn't happened.. Shrugling all thoughts.. Jungkook asked with nervously.. Oh.. Umm.. I'm here to ask how are you? Is your feet still paining??..

Yeah.. Better than yesterday.. Yibo took care of me.. No need to worry.. And who is he? .. Asked Tae curiously to jungkook

Leading to tae's stare jk saw his besides.. Zhan.. And he was in his own Dreamland..
he hit his arm.. And zhan imidiatly come back to his senses.. And speak.. Oh hi Tae im zhan.. Best friend of kook.. He was so worried for you yesterday so I suggested him to come here morning to ask your health!.

Oh thank you.. I'm good .. Tae was speaking but his sentence cut of - by another voice..
Hey taetae are you up.. I got breakfast for you come let's eat... Yibo was walking towards Tae and speaking and he didn't noticed another two person's presence.. But then he was Tae was silent then he saw another two person's !..

Oh yibo come they are here for me.. Coz what happened yesterday so jungkook was worried for me.. And he is zhan.. His best friend!

Mn.. Said yibo and placed food in the table.. And looking up at jungkook.. So you was the one with Tae yesterday.. Why did you leave him alone? I guess you both were doing activities?.. Asked yibo with cold tone!

Tae feeling the surrounding.. Imidiatly.. Changed topic.. Oh come on Bo forgot about that let's eat breakfast.. Zhan, jungkook you both had breakfast?..

Jungkook felt little anger .. Listing Tae calling yibo as Bo.. And him by name.. He felt suffocating.. So without talking anything he rushed towards the exit.. Without giving breakfast bag he bought for tae

Watching kookie's figure to the exit door.. Zhan spoke.. Oh we had already.. Take care we will leave now.. Don't worry about him.. Maybe he remember something important.. Bye.. He also felt something piercing through his heart.. He can't watch Tae and yibo being that close so... Without looking at yibo he also left!

Tae was watching the kookie's fading figure.. But yibo called him again.. Hey taetae were you lost let eat and you have to took medicine also.. And they both started having their breakfast!

After breakfast yibo told Tae that we will go for watching and visiting this place..and will bought some things.. So take rest then!

______________________________________

After leaving Tae & yibo's camp.. He Walked towards his own camp.. And seat on the bed while busy in own thoughts why is he feeling weird towards tae.. ? Because of guilt or something more? He was busy in thought's zhan called him

Hey kook are you okay??. You seems lost.. If not then take rest buddy then join the activities

Ah.. No zhanzhan I'm okay.. You go for the activities I'll go after some time!!said and go the bathroom to calm his mind.. !

Watching his friend's behavior zhan signed and gave some time to kookie to calm down himself .. But he also was not the mood of activities but suddenly Kris called him..
Hey zhan let's go why are you so late today we have to find and win otherwise that red team will win!
Seeing his friend's whine he signed and said let's go! Kris grabbed zhan's hand started walking towards the team!...

The activities were going on.. But he saw yibo and Tae.. Were on the River side.. Sat by side and enjoying the beautiful scenario!
Zhan heart clenched.. Watching both.. He imidiatly averted his gaze and continued his activities!

On the other side yibo and Tae were sitting there in calm nature.. But yibo felt someone's stare at them.. He saw zhan's fading figure... He wanted to talk zhan.. Spend time.. He wanted zhan's presence but he ignored all the weird feelings and said to Tae wo also was in his own thought..
TaeTae we will go the camp now.. Otherwise you will give more stress to your leg!.

Hmm... Okay! Said tae the both held towards the camp!

****
3'RD PERSON'S POV :

At Night 8pm !

Everyone was seating on dining table.. Eating their meals.. It's 2nd night of trip and everyone well introduced and started Communaticating each other's!!
Zhan and jungkook were also seating and eating peacefully but both of their minds are not here and eyes were finding for someone!
And that's when yibo and Tae are coming towards the dining table... Zhan saw yibo and one beautiful smile appears on his face but when he saw Tae besides him his smile fade away! Not because he is jealous of Taehyung but also because the way yibo is taking care of Tae and talks with him he also wants attention of him.. But he never got chance because Tae was always stick to him!
Same as with jungkook but he ignores them and started eating!

Tae' Eat more.. You are already not well and eating this less.. What I'll tell to auntie Lu.. If she will get to know that you are injured and still I'm with you... She will be angry... And why you always does this childish things can't you think properly before doing things ma ' said yibo with the irritating voice

Oh.. Yibo come on.. You are giving me too much lectures from yesterday... It's just little injury .. My leg is well... So stop over thinking don't stress yourself so much.. I'm fine.. And it's not your fault and you were the one who saved me ' said Tae

Mn.. Now eat fast or I'll smash your head till the last breath of your!! We don't have whole night to complete this ' said yibo while glaring at Tae.. And Tae imidiatly started eating his food fast

As they both were on their own world.. While two other are not feeling well watching the both boys so close !

Happy New Year Guys!
Hope You Like The chapter and do vote!!

In next chapter.. Their will be only yizhan & Taekook moments! 😉