Zhan-Ge, Didi Ai Ni🔞

Warning ⚠️⚠️ Contains Mature Content Ahed 🔞🔞 If You Are Uncomfortable Please Read At Your Own Risk!! 🔞

When yibo reached at Xiao mansion. It was nearly evening. He entered inside the mansion to see Xiao zhan was in the living room on the sofa waiting for him legs crossed and starring at the door fiercely.

Yibo didn't felt scared this time he was somehow excited to see his zhan ge. He get near to the Xiao zhan and spoke softly "zhan ge".

"So puppy come back" Said Xiao zhan with his dark voice. As he stood up face to face yibo.

Hearing that yibo didn't felt insulted but instead he felt an warmth in every word of Xiao zhan which he spoke. He just smiled at Xiao zhan which made Xiao zhan frown.

Xiao zhan grabbed yibo's jaw with his fingers and clutching it hard he roared "Trying to offend master?"

Indeed the grip was very harsh but still the smile didn't faded from yibo's lips as watching that Xiao zhan's anger rose up but before he could do anything yibo turned Xiao zhan around and caught Xiao zhan's both hands and hugged him tight from behind and made Xiao zhan's all moments to halt.

Xiao zhan jerked his body from yibo's grip as he shouted "leave me jerk or it won't be good for you. Are you trying to be smart huh?" Xiao zhan was very angry and watching angry bunny this time made yibo smile as he instead of listing Xiao zhan's words or loosing grip he put his head on Xiao zhan's shoulder as he sniffed on Xiao zhan's neck while running his nose from the jawline to his shoulders.

And yibo's this act made Xiao zhan's all strength to weaken as even if how much he try to be against of yibo he can't do that even he made his mind his heart don't listen to him. He just closed his eyes and stayed there still without uttering any word.

Yibo who having Xiao zhan in his arms after so long he felt like he have his all world. He wanted to keep Xiao zhan to himself. He wants to cherish Xiao zhan he wants to show Xiao zhan how much he love him.

He started to give butterfly kisses on Xiao zhan's neck. And watching Xiao zhan melting in his touch he smiled as he spoke "baobei I missed you" Hearing that Xiao zhan was frozen on his spot he couldn't think anything else this wasn't usual and yibo never ever called him like this. His heart was beating so faster and Xiao zhan having hard time to get in any conclusion.

Yibo squeezed Xiao zhan's both butt cheeks groping them with his two hands and kneading then like a clay. And Xiao zhan felt an another level sensation in his body at that action of Wang yibo as a sigh fell from his beautiful mouth "ahh.. y-yibo" As if both get lost in each other's warmth.

Yibo turned around Xiao zhan as he saw Xiao zhan's half lided eyes make him get lost into them as he put his arms around Xiao zhan's waist and pulled him closer until their chest collide. Xiao zhan grabbed yibo's front shirt as Wang yibo slowly lowered his head and soon their lips meet.

As both wasn't in their minds they just wanted to forget everything for now and feel each other's love. As Wang yibo pulled Xiao zhan more closer making the tiny space between them to vanish. As Xiao zhan slowly make his hands go towards yibo's neck and pulled yibo's face closer to deepen kiss.

Both fiercely kissing and biting each other's lips as if they was hungry from ages as yibo's hand slowly make his way inside Xiao zhan's pants and he started to feel Xiao zhan's bare ass inside his boxers moving hands up and down feeling the fluffy texture as he couldn't control himself and groped Xiao zhan's ass very roughly making Xiao zhan's mouth to opened as yibo immediately shoved his tongue inside his mouth and started to explore Xiao zhan's mouth.

The hot make out session was still going and yibo's naughty hands were continued to play with Xiao zhan's ass as he was groping them, kneading them, and moving up and down to juggle it and also digging his nails in that soft flesh.