Mr. Sean

3'rd Person's POV:

Boss You Have Meeting Tomorrow In X-Bar Club at 8pm..with a Wang Corporation..A young man spoke who is Secretary of .. The Handsome Man Who Is his Boss !

The Handsome CEO Turned His head and smirked.. And then noded! And said while coming closer to another person ' you don't need to be so formal with me Beomgyu.. You are more than family to me.. '

The younger one smiled and said ' then what should I call you then? ' .. The CEO smirked and said ' the always what you says.. At that CEO gave smirk to the younger one and later blushed.. And said ' shut up.. How can I call that in office.. ' CEO put his finger on his chin made him look at him.. Always remember one thing... Whatever happens you will never be just secretary for me ' said CEO In a intimidating voice! Later smiled and noded .. So should I come with you at meeting as partner or Secretary.. ' the CEO laughed at that and said ' I needed both of you. So just wear something beautiful okay.. He said and turned towards his chair.. The younger smiled and noded and said ' okay then I'll take my leave.. ' he said and left!

While the CEO of biggest company.. Who was currently occupied the front pages of newspapers.. Everyday.. Telling about him how much he is getting successful in few years.. 2 years back no one knows about him and now he's the number one businesses man of China which were occupied by Wang corporation but now every were was his name.. Just Name.. No one ever seen this handsome business man till now.. Everyone is dying to see his face.. They just heard that he is very young and handsome.. But all the deals he does secretly without media noticing.. !

He sat on his swing chair and.. Taking file in his hand he said ' I had waited for this moment so much Mr Wang! ' .. Just be little more patient then I can get my revenge..! '
He throw file on the table and then suddenly his phone rung.. He took the phone and saw a caller I'd he smiled and picked up the call as a voice he herd from another side' baby are you coming home for dinner? ' yes ma I'll be there! ' said the person and cut the call.

וו

While Other hand.. Wang yibo Was in his office .. While sudden knock disturbed him.. He looked up and saw his secretary.. He noded while secretary come inside .. And bowed to yibo and said ' boss mr chairmen called you ' yibo noded.. And get up from his seat and said ' I'll come back in a while.. Check my all schedules of the week ! Secretary noded and Wang yibo left

He knocked on the office.. And come inside.. While looked at his brothers tensed face.. He sat in front of chair and asked' brother you called me?.. ' Haoxuan noded and said ' yibo it's must be something fishy.. The rival company's CEO wasn't listing to meeting but suddenly he agreed to meet Tomorrow.. I couldn't understand what's going on his mind..

Yibo's brow furrows in confusion and he asked ' were he wants meeting?.. ' xuan looked at yibo and said ' at x-bar club... Yibo noded and said.. Don't worry I'll be there.. Everything will be fine.. ! Haoxuan noded and said ' bo-di it's Father's hard work and life.. If something happens to it I can't will be able to live peacefully.. It clearly seems he wants to destroy Wang corporation.. But I couldn't understand why he wants that.. I have been here more than 7 years and I never saw the connection like that between that company and also it's a totally new company which suddenly is getting very popular... Day by day and because of that it affecting Wang corporation so much.. And because of this Kim enterprises will be also soon bankrupt... All the share holders he is buying them to his side ' .. Wang yibo hold his brothers hand and said' don't worry brother... I'll definitely find solution to This and will also figure out who is this enemy and what exactly he wants! ' xuan noded and said.. I trust you bo-di.. Just be careful! .. Yibo gave a assuring smile and left!

•×•×•

Next Day!
At X-Bar Club:

Wang Yibo With His Secretary Seating On The Vip Section Of The Club.. Waiting for his enemy CEO To Come.. He just heard his name but never saw him.. But he was sure that he can handle him very well.. He wasn't even a bit nervous knowing all this about him..