Uh Oh.

Y/N POV

"No...please just-" I had to think of something fast, something that would save Toby from this evil human being. 

"Take me instead!" I yelled towards the masked person, his knife shifting slightly, proving the fact he was thinking.

"Hmm, only if I could find one other person.." he lifted his mask slightly and grinned at me. I sighed.

"Uhm..Jeff! Could you come here please?" I tried to steady and calm my breath as much as possible while calling him, not wanting to raise too much suspicion. I felt hot tears roll down my cheeks, fearing what Tim might do to the both of us once he gets his dirty and filthy palms on us. He could sense that Jeff would be extremely pissed off at him, but he had to do it, he had to do it to save Toby. The door opened and Jeff looked at me, a confused look on his face.

"What's wron-" he couldn't complete his sentence, Masky had put a cloth with some sort of chemical soaked into it over his face. His body dropped like a pound of bricks, and Masky turned his ominous masked face towards me.

"It's your turn next." he roughly said. I looked around, trying to search for any escape, any way to get out of this. It was too late, I could already feel the cold piece of fabric over my mouth and nose.

Except, I wouldn't pass out. Jeff and I had both trained ourselves to be immune to whatever product it was, hopefully chloroform. Which would only mean that Jeff was also faking, yet he seemed to be out for real..

Shit. It slowly came to my realization that Tim must've used a stronger chemical on us. I felt my eyelids get heavy. No, no this can't actually be happening, I thought to myself as my entire body got heavier and I collapsed to the floor with a thud, not being able to hold myself up longer.