Pain

Toby kept running, hearing y/ns breathing slow down.
"Sh-shit!" He yelled, speeding up his pace. He was afraid y/n would stop breathing altogether. There was still no movement from him. The mansion started coming into view, and I sped up even faster, wanting to get y/n to safety as fast as I could. I stormed through the front door and instantly bolted to EJs room, knowing that he had some sort of medical knowledge.
"What's up?" He asked as I set y/n down on the bed.
"M-M-M-...Masky did this and I-I don't know why j-just please help him a-and tell me if he's going t-to be okay please!!" I yelled, my nerves getting the best of the speech.
"Wha- this guy literally stabbed me. Why should I hel-"
"Just fucking do it!!!!" I screamed at him. He nodded and looked over at y/n, examining the wounds among his body.
"Some of them are pretty deep..." he mumbled to himself. Y/ns eyes started to flutter open, and Toby rushed to his side and grabbed his hand. Tears started to form in his eyes as he winced in pain.
"Uh- I'm going to need to put stitches in a few of these..." EJ told Toby and y/n. Y/n gave a sort of panicked look towards Toby, and then nodded at EJ, looking away. Toby got up and went to a cupboard EJ had in his room, and pulled out a small bottle, shaking out a few pills. He handed them to y/n, telling him to swallow them. Y/n hesitantly held them up to his mouth, swallowing all 3 of them dry.
EJ waited a few minutes before he started to put the stitches in. Y/n could feel it, the pain was just not as much as it would've been without the pills.
"Shit." EJ said, looking at one of the wounds on y/ns leg. Y/n felt the panic rise in his chest as he saw EJ reaching for other objects to fix the wound. This wound was especially painful. He kept flinching as it was being fixed, and his panic kept rising each time he flinched.
After a while, his injuries were all stitched up, and EJ took Toby out of the room for a few minutes. When he came back, his expression was a bit sad, as well as angry. He lifted y/n up carefully and he cursed in pain. He was brought to Toby's room, and they both sat in silence for a long time, Toby staring down at the ground.
"I have a f-few things I need to a-ask you.." he said, braking the long silence.
A/N-SRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AAAA I PROMISE THEY WILL BE LONGER