Family

Y/n and Toby entered the mansion door and started to head upstairs.
Once they were both sitting in Toby's room, y/n spoke up.
"I need to...tell you something..." y/n said softly, his head pointed to the ground.
"What's up?" Toby asked in response, tired towards y/n.
"Uhm....my mother..she uh...was a lot worse than my father..." y/n started.
"She uh...wasn't as much of an alcoholic as him..but, she would sleep with random guys...she divorced my dad, and said she didn't want to take custody of me because I was too shitty of a kid I guess.." he stopped, then looked back at Toby, who was listening carefully to his family story.
"My mother ended up moving back in anyways..and they got back together. The substance abuse got worse, and both of them became even worse to me.." y/n looked up at Toby, his eyes becoming glossy with tears.
"I wish I killed her instead of dad..." Toby didn't respond, instead just looked into y/ns eyes, his own eyes filled with thoughts.
He had an idea.
Toby POV
I waited until y/n was asleep before leaving the mansion. I had to go burn of some necessary steam. I figured out where y/n had lived a while back, so it was pretty easy to find the location once again.
Entering the house, I saw his mother making out with a random guy. What a way to mourn your missing husband.
The guy saw me, and his eyes widened. He pulled away from y/ns mother and ran towards me. I held my axe up and swang it down, landing it on his shoulder blade. The woman screamed as I repeatedly swung down onto the used-to-be man below me. He was quite unnoticeable by this point. I looked up and stared at her before charging and swinging my hatchet straight to her face.
Y/n should appreciate me now, I killed the one person who helped ruin him.