Hellboy NSFW Alphabet

A=Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Is super gentle and cuddly afterward, will pull a cigar out if you're comfortable with it but if not he'll just lay with you till you fall asleep.

B=Body Part (Their favorite part of their partner's body)

Loves your hands and how fragile they seem compared to his. Likes to hold them during meetings or when you watch a movie together since he isn't always able to give you affection when he wants to.

C=Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

Does cum a lot, like a lot, a lot.

Has a breeding kink too, so watch out.

Prefers to cum inside you the most but doesn't have a problem with cumming on you.

D=Dirty Secret

Wants to get dominated by you one day.

He just loves the idea of having you ride him while he just lays there while you praise or degrade him(Your choice)

E= Experience (How much do they have?)

He's had a good amount of experience, mainly just because he's been alive for so long. Even with him having experience, he still is very nervous the first time he has sex with you.

F= Favorite Position

Prefers positions where he gets to see your face, which is why his favorite position is cowgirl.

Even though you're on top he has no problem with being the one who fucks you in this position,(If you prefer being submissive)

G= Goofy (How are they in the moment? Are they more serious or humorous?)

Doesn't see sex as a funny thing so it's very unlikely that he'll joke a lot but there may be a few cheesy one-liners that sound like they're straight out of a comic book.

H= Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

YES.

He's very hairy but not necessarily in a bad way since he's very well groomed.

I=Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect)

Very romantic, he sees sex as a very intimate thing and wants it to be as passionate as possible. He likes to show this by fucking you slowly in missionaries and pressing soft kisses all over you.

J=Jack Off (Masturbation Headcanon)

Before you, he masturbated pretty often due to stress and anxiety after missions.

K=Kink (One or more of their kinks)Breeding kink- Part of him wants to start a family but the other part of him just enjoys the idea of him fucking you till you're full of his cum.