Slashers being horny Hcs Part. 1

Michael Myers

Since he doesn't talk, he will show you the way he feels through his actions.

When you're standing somewhere around the house he'll come up behind you, pressing his erection into your ass. He won't let you go, so don't expect him to, even if you try to pull away because he has an iron grip squeezing your hips.

If he's feeling more direct he will most likely just pick you up and take you to your shared bedroom, throwing you onto the bed and ruthlessly fuck you.

Danny Johnson

Leaves you polaroid's all around your house of him masturbating or doing nasty things.

If you're out in public he'll whisper in your ear about how much he wants to fuck you and tell you about how much of a tease you're being for ignoring him.

Totally wants to tie you up with some rope and fuck you in the Ghostface outfit.

Gets turned on at the thought of finger fucking your while wearing his leather gloves.

Hannibal Lecter

Is very much into spanking, especially when he gets to use it as punishment.

Although he prefers to fuck you slowly and sensually, part of him can't help the fact of thinking about how loud you'd moan while he fucks you fast and rough.

Hates creating mess but wouldn't mind fucking you all over his office.

Amanda Young

Loves giving oral, does it both for your pleasure and because she enjoys it.

Moans super loud whenever you praise her during sex.

Likes to surprise you with lingerie, so she'll wear it underneath a robe or baggy t-shirt.