Slasher Cuddling Headcannons

Michael Myers

Michael will never mention it, but he loves cuddles and wishes he could get this attention more often

His favorite cuddling position would probably be either you sitting in his lap or having you lay on his chest, he just wants to hold you close to him. If you two are cuddling and you start to play with his hair he will melt and lean into your touch.

Your best chance to cuddle with Michael is when he comes home sleepy and tired, since he doesn't have enough energy to fight you off. 

Though you should still be careful and not underestimate him when he's tired.

Poly Ghostface

Stu is more openly affectionate than Billy, so most of the time it's just you and Stu cuddling, but sometimes Billy get's jealous or wants affection and joins.

They both like cuddling when you three watch movies and eat popcorn.

Both Billy and Stu's favorite cuddling position is spooning, they like to alternate as well so sometimes you will be the big spoon, small spoon or middle spoon. 

Sometimes when Billy is feeling emotional he likes to just lay his head on your chest while you play with his hair and talk to you about what's bothering him.

Brahms Heelshire

Out of everyone else on this list Brahms loves cuddles the most. he's a hoe for attention

His favorite cuddling position would be anything that allows him to hold you close to him. He loves to cling to you, so get used to it.

If you don't give him his daily cuddles he will throw a tantrum, before wrapping you in his arms whether you like it or not.