Michael Myers fluff

You had come back home from a long day of work and all you wanted to do was take a shower and spend time with Michael. To your surprise Michael wasn't home, he probably was stalking someone or doing what he does best. So you decided to go take a shower and spend time with Michael after and even if he was silent that didn't matter, his company was all you needed. You wondered if Michael thought of you the way you thought of him. You know he doesn't feel much emotion but you hope it's different when he's with you. With that thought you jumped in the shower and turned the water on. The water was freezing, but it slowly heated up, maybe the water would wash away what an awful day it had been. You focused your attention on how the water falling down on you felt like heavy rain, this thought put you at ease you weren't sure why but it relaxed you. The sound of the water got louder, yet it never changed, the pressure increasing and decreasing at it's own time. The water getting cold and icy. As the feeling of icy droplets hit your skin you snapped out of your day dream and realized that the water had gone cold a silent reminder that you had been there for too long. You took the silent reminder as a directive and proceeded to turn off the water and get out of the shower.

Grabbing a towel you dried yourself off and changed into a comfy shirt and pair of pants. The house was still silent, no windows were drafty and no doors were open. So you decided to treat yourself and relax on the couch with a movie, even if this didn't seem like a "treat" it felt like one. With that you plopped on the couch and grabbed the TV remote, searching for the desired film you wanted to watch. The movie you chose was House of Wax, it was one of your favorites and it never seemed to get old even if you had watched it 10 times this month.

You pressed play and began to watch, but part way through you failed to realize that your eyes were growing heavy. You also failed to realize that you had been picked up and taken to your bedroom. When you awoke in the middle of the night you were laying on a solid figure, then you realize as the figure slowly rises and falls, it's Michael. You didn't want to ruin this moment, this was one of the only peaceful moments you had ever had with him. Michael knew this, but he would never admit that he loved it, he loved you