Chapter 38

We make our way through the crowded party and upstairs to his room

We make our way through the crowded party and upstairs to his room. The sound of music and drunk college students is muffled once the door is closed and locked. I make my way to his bathroom and he follows behind me. We stand in front of the mirror and I don't miss the way he stares at me like I'm the most precious thing he's ever seen. It causes me to blush and I cover my face with my hands.

He removed my hands from my face and lowers his lips to my ear. "You look so beautiful. Everything about you is absolutely perfect."

His arms are on either side of my body as he nips at my ear lobe and I melt into him. His phone is sitting on the sink and I grab it and click on the camera.

My makeup is great tonight, Cade is super sexy in his costume, and I'm a bit buzzed. I never got pictures in my last relationship, and even though I haven't put a label on us, I feel this is a perfect moment to snap a picture.

I take the picture, his face is hidden in my neck, big arms around me. He looks up meeting my gaze in the mirror. He grabbed the phone, smirking into the mirror, angling the camera perfectly and I smile as he takes the second picture.

"We look good together, if I do say so myself." he said setting his phone back down. I turn around to face him.

Together.

"Mhmm." I hum as I wrap my arms around his neck. I don't miss the way his eyes flicker down to my lips. "Can you do me a favor though?" he nods for me to continue. "Can you please remove my fairy wings?"

He quickly removes the wings attached to my top then grabbed the back of my thighs, sitting me on top of the sink. His lips presses against mine and the kiss is rough and hungry. His tongue glides along my lips and I suck on his tongue. I can feel the smirk growing on his face before he bites my bottom lip.

He then removes me from the sink, and I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me into his room. He sits me on the edge of the bed before dropping down to his knees. He grabs my ankle, quickly removing one of my heels then working on the other. He then grabs the fabric of my sparkly stockings and looks up at me and I nod.

He rips them.

"What the fuck?"

He chuckles at me. "I'll replace them." He places a tender kiss on my right ankle then he starts to make his way up my calf, kissing softly. Another kiss under my knee, and more kisses trailing up my thigh, to the spot I want him most. With each passing second the need for him intensifies. He reached for the hem of my skirt, pulling it down my legs, and tossing it behind his shoulder.

"Fuck." he groaned as he takes in the sight of my light purple, laced thongs. "You're soaked already."

"I want you."

"I won't be gentle." he reminded me. "We should come up with a safe word." I nod in agreement. "What's your favorite fruit?" he asks as he presses his thumb against my clit and I moan from the lacy material of my panties, blessing me with a little friction.