Chapter 33

I haven't even had sex with Autumn yet and I already know she's going to ruin it for every other girl

I haven't even had sex with Autumn yet and I already know she's going to ruin it for every other girl. Not that I want anyone else, but shit. I don't know how I'm supposed to do anything else.

"I want you." she speaks after she's come down from her high. I look into her milky brown eyes that are filled with lust. I burrow my head into her neck and groan.

"Are you sure?" I ask her. I don't want her to feel pressured into anything. I want her to be confident and one hundred percent sure. I've gotten her off plenty of times and have been content with her not returning the favor or not wanting to have sex with me. Because it's about more than that with her. Sex would just be a plus.

"Yes. I'm sure." she says palming my hard cock through my sweatpants, causing it it twitch from her touch. She hooks her small fingers through the waist band of my sweats and tug at them. I help her pull them down, revealing my boxer briefs that are doing a shit job at restraining my hard and needy dick.

Her eyes slightly widen at the sight and I smirk. "We don't have to if you don't want to. I'll be okay if you change your mind."

She rapidly shakes her head as I wriggle her soaked panties down her toned thighs.

She's lying on my bed, flushed cheeks, silky brown hair sprawled out on my pillows, and her pretty pussy glistening, ready for me. I grab her hips and pull her closer to me but she places a tiny foot on my chest. I look at her with an eyebrow raised and she has a smug smirk on her face.

"I want to show you what I had to do while you were away." her sweet and sultry voice caused my eyebrows to rise even further.

"Yeah?" Im intrigued. And panting like a fucking dog.

Her slender fingers glide down her stomach and find her clit where she rubs the bundle of nerves. A whimper leaves her mouth as she twirls her nipple between her fingers. "Shit." I groan my dick becoming harder if that's even possible. She then adds a finger into herself. The wet sounds fill the air as I watch her as she pleases herself.

"Fuck. That's so hot, princess." I say but it sounds breathy.

"Mmmm." she moaned as she easily added another finger. "I want you." she says again.

I remove my briefs and let my dick spring free as she eyes me. Her hand wraps around my shaft and she begins to stroke me, adding pressure, as her other finger continues to rub herself.

If I don't get inside of her now, I'm going to cum before I even get started. I remove her hand from her soaking wet heat and grab myself before grabbing a condom out of my night stand. I fist my cock, securing the latex and line myself up with her entrance.

"If I'm too rough, let me know."

She nods for me to continue. Her legs are spread wide, her clit swollen and her breathing heavy from anticipation. I slowly slide into her as she grips my shoulders, nails digging into my flesh. She gasps as I slowly stretch her before shaking her head. "I can't take it."

I nudge her jaw with my nose urging her to look at me. "You have to relax, baby. It's just a few more inches, you can handle it." I capture her lips with mine and when I feel her body relax, I bury myself inside of her. She moans loudly and I pause to give us both a moment to adjust to the feeling and fullness. She nods again and I pull back before driving into her again. Her back arches off the bed, nails digging into my shoulder as I keep a steady pace.

She's so warm and wet, her pussy tightly gripping me, greedily taking me. "You feel so good." Her heels dig into my ass, urging me to continue. I grab her small wrists, placing them above her head before thrusting into her again. Her soft and breathy moans  are music to my ears.

"Oh, God." she moans as her hips eagerly meet my every thrust. I grab her legs, placing them on my shoulder as I relentlessly drive deeper into her. Her hands grip the sheets, knuckles turning white as her moans get louder. Her moans, skin slapping fill the room as her body begins to quiver. I circle her clit with my thumb and I can tell she's getting closer.

"I'm gonna come." she whimpers, her hands wrapping around my neck, bringing my lips to hers. "Right there, please don't stop."

I keep my same pace as I add more pressure to her clit and she explodes, the orgasm takes over her small body, her mouth falling open as she repeats my name. Her walls continue to tighten around me and I can feel the base of my spine begin to tingle. My last few thrusts are sloppy as I release myself into the condom, finishing right along with her.

I fall onto her limp body as she kisses me softly. I can see the blush coating her tan skin from her neck to her ear tips. "Such a good girl, you took my cock so well." I kiss every part of her damp face after I praise her.

She lazily smiles up at me as I pull out of her leaving her empty. I plop a kiss on her lips as I go to the bathroom to dispose of the condom. When I make my way back she's frantically looking at her thighs and the sheets. I frown at her. "You okay? Was I too rough?"

Her face turns a bright red as she shakes her head rapidly. "I'm bleeding. I didn't bleed when I lost my virginity but I guess it's happening now."

I kiss her temple and scoop her up. I carry her to the bathroom then begin running bath water. I make sure it's a perfect temperature before adding bubbles.

"It's not a big deal, princess." I reassure her as she buries her face into my neck. I rub small circles on her back before tilting her head to look at me.

"Bubble bath?"