Quarantine | Ten x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

The couple slept comfortably beside each one other as they got into the van. After traveling for a few hours, they finally arrived at their destination. Ten requested that they spend a moment to themselves with his boyfriend, and the bodyguards respectfully accepted this request before leaving.

While Ten put up the cameras, M/n entered their room and began to unpack his luggage. Ten suddenly opening the cameras when he had no scheduled work left M/n confused.

"Why are you setting up these cameras for?" M/n asked while he raised his right brow.

"Oh! It's for a vlog, if you don't feel like being in it, let me know babe."

"It's fine!"

The couple simply cuddled for nearly an hour in bed before coming up with a cuter hangout concept. Ten encouraged m/n to revisit Shanghai so they may make many memories there and have the best possible time on their vacation.

"Does this suit me?" M/n questioned Ten about his outfit as he twirled and checked it from every angle imaginable.

A plain jett black tie is worn around the wearer's neck with a light blue silk suit that suits them wonderfully. He had his hair pulled back, a watch on his wrist, plush black slacks, and incredibly expensive-looking shoes.

"Wow..." Ten simply checking out on m/n while being speechless.

"Hey? I said, does it look good?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

Ten returned the kiss with one that was deeper as M/n giggled and moved closer to give him a quick, soft kiss on the lips.

"I love you." Ten said.

"I love you too."

Ten kept giving M/N passionate kisses even as he was about to ran out of breath.

"Woah, woah.. Calm down Ten, save it for later!" M/n chuckled and gave Ten a gentle slap in the chest.

Ten brought out his tripod and camera as they were walking along the sidewalk toward the restaurant they planned to eat at and started filming for his vlog.

"Hi Czennies! Guess who i'm with? My boyfriend, m/n!!! I know you guys miss him being with me! Don't worry, me too!" Ten, who was unbothered to the looks he was receiving on the streets, said with happiness.

Even if m/n is a little embarrassed when someone is vlogging or when he is vlogging in general, he didn't want to let Ten down so he continued to be unconcerned.

"Babe say hi!" Ten said glancing and smiling at his boyfriend.

"Hi Czennies!"

"Everyone! Mark your calendars and watch his upcoming movie this year!"

M/n simply chuckled before giving Ten a warm, loving embrace to express how much he loves him.

Ten was showcasing his meal to the camera while they were eating in the restaurant to encourage nctzens to eat more. He gently pushed the dumpling into m/n's parted mouth as he fed him.

Since m/n doesn't really enjoy going out, he told Ten that he wanted to hang out at home. His lifestyle resembled self-quarantine, but being at home was really peaceful for him and his comfort zone. They left as the sun was sinking after Ten, who was obviously in agreement with his boyfriend's choice.

Ten is still shooting about his day and how he enjoyed it just by being with m/n now that they are at home. They showed their shared nighttime routine for the camera.

After nearly finishing their routine, they lay down on the bed. While Ten watches the recordings of today's vlog, M/N is simply reading a book.

"Oh wow, 3 hours of footage of just us cuddling over here."

"Well do you want to do another vlog tomorrow? I'm sorry if i wanted to go home early." M/n pouted as he apologized.

"No, no! It's not your fault babe, I'm sure our editor will edit all of this."

"You're gonna submit all that to your editor!?"

"Well yeah... what's the matter?"

"Ten, babe... there's like 16 clips of us just kissing infront of the camera..."

"Let them see it." Ten lightly chuckled and spooned m/n.

"I'll name this our quarantine vlog." Ten said.

At the side table, the couple set down all the cameras and started cuddling nonstop.

"First day of vacation and i'm already enjoying it." Ten said with a smile pinching m/n's soft cheek.

"I'm glad."

"It's because of you, you know?" Ten pointed at m/n and booped his nose.

"You too."

Request by: -HuaCheng !!

quiet bf 🤲🤲