Beat me¹ | Jaemin x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

M/N gave Jaemin a direct hit to the face, making him dizzy, and continued punching him until Jaemin lost consciousness.

"M/n... i-i think that's enough." Chenle said as he hiss in pain when touching his bruised cheek.

He listened, eventually pausing to look at his bloody face. Jaemin is still conscious but unable to move, and you can only hear him groan in pain. M/n sighed heavily, knowing that if the teachers knew with what happened, he will be suspended. To get Chenle to stand up, he pulled his hand.

"Don't talk to him or you'll know what will happen." M/n snatched Jaemin's collar and muttered threats.

When m/n was asked to go to the guidance office for dismissal, he saw his mother sitting alone across Jaemin and his mother. M/n took a deep breath and put his hands in his pockets.

"You did this!?" M/n's mom whisper-yelled.

"I was just protecting my best friend!"

"No you weren't!" Jaemin replied and groaned.

"Yes i did! You we're punching him! You deserved that."

"Okay! Quiet, please! Thank you." The prefect of discipline's chief interrupted.

"M/n, you're suspended." She said.

"No no no-"

"No, you won't suspend my son." M/n's mother spoke.

"And why not?"

M/n's mom waved a stack of cash in front of the head prefect of discipline, knowing well that she would be easily distracted by it.

"I- Uh- O-okay!" She smiled while her eyes sparkle seeing the money.

"WHAT!?" Jaemin and his mom shouted in sync.

M/n's mom then passed another stack of cash, but she gave it to Jaemin's mom.

"For your son's hospital bills."

Going back to the present, m/n was trying to find Chenle calmly during break but was unable to do so due to the crowded canteen. He encountered Jaemin once again after moving to a less busy location, which caused him to sigh with exhaustion.

"Hey!" Jaemin yelled.

"What the fuck do you want now?"

"Did you do it?"

"Do WHAT!?"

"My project."

"No, i'm obviously not doing any of your damn works, do it yourself."

"WE MADE A DEAL!"

"Didn't my mom already pay for your hospital bills..."

"Did she even care? No, she just gave us money and called it a day."