"Jia, I missed you so much."

"I missed you too."

Song Jia led Yang Yimo back to the sofa. Her stomach was heavy now, so standing for too long would be difficult for her.

"It's been a long time since we last met. I think the last one was...when was it again?"

"I think it was when I was still unemployed," Song Jia joked. "And Wanwan was in her 'elegant lady' phase."

Mu Wan shuddered. "Don't remind me, I remembered wearing silk blouses and A-line skirts for several weeks straight. My feet were bleeding from wearing heels too."

Yang Yimo laughed. "That's because back then, you lied to your painter boyfriend and said you were an elegant lady from a rich family."

Mu Wan didn't have any regrets, "Dating is boring, so I just decided to do a little roleplay. Besides, we'll break up in a week or two, so why bother telling them about my real self?"

After the three of them got together, naturally it was just talking about their past and asking about their current life. Gu Chen led the A.I. maid robot to bring their dinner into the living room, so that they could chat without interruption. He himself went into his study to deal with paperwork, leaving the three girls their privacy.

"So Jia, do you have a new man now? Or are you still single?"

Song Jia had several ex-boyfriends, but hers was a small number compared to most women. Mu Wan herself had gone through forty relationships, while Yang Yimo experienced thirty-five. Of course, these relationships were all short-lived, some of them having only hooked up in virtual reality. Most people could no longer even count the number of people that became their ex-lover.

Song Jia pursed her lips and took a sip of her tea. "Single."

Her relationship with Xu Jinhai was complicated, and they were not a couple yet. Song Jia didn't plan to share the whole complex story with her friends until she finally made up her mind and the two of them became official.

"Still single? You haven't met any man that you like yet?"

Song Jia paused. If she was being honest with herself, she was moved by Xu Jinhai.

"I did meet one, but..."

Yang Yimo and Mu Wan's eyes immediately shone. During their college years, discussion about the opposite sex was a frequent thing. But as they became adults, Yang Yimo got married, Mu Wan became picky with her partners, and Song Jia was busy with her job so there wasn't much gossip to talk about.

Not to mention, Song Jia frequently listened to their romantic problems, but they barely heard any of hers. This was the first time Yang Yimo and Mu Wan saw Song Jia being helpless.

"Is it because the man is scum? If he is, then no matter how much you like him, I definitely don't agree!"

Mu Wan immediately voiced out her opinion about scum men.

"I agree, one's partner should always treat you well," Yang Yimo nodded. "It's not practical to expect a man to always have you in his mind, but at the very least, you should be the most important person in his life."

Song Jia couldn't help but smile. "No, he's definitely very good. It's actually me that's bad."

Mu Wan immediately opened her mouth.

"Who said you're bad?! My Jia is definitely the best!"

Mu Wan's mouth stayed silently open.

That voice that yelled out wasn't Mu Wan's.

Before she could speak, someone beat her to it.

It was a very magnetic voice, low and deep, but at the same time with a slight tone of boyishness. It was also filled with outrage.

That male voice also definitely didn't belong to Gu Chen.

"G...ghost..."

Mu Wan and Yang Yimo became visibly pale in a matter of seconds. They jumped out of the sofa, and even the pregnant Yang Yimo was very agile.

"Ahhhh! Ghosts!"

"Run!"

The living room quickly became empty.

Song Jia, who was left alone, was speechless.

This invisible pervert, should she hack him to death?