257 This Psychopathic Demon Is Psychic (9)

The exhilarating performances of the demon lords only started with Chuljang.

Next came Songdi, who performed musical theatre. He used a multitude of psychedelic lights that were so dazzling and bright it nearly made Song Jia become blind. There were fireworks and confetti, flying doves and booming music that blasted off their eardrums.

The following demon lords did not perform any better. The sloth demon lord Wuguan displayed various positions in which he could fall asleep, even hanging himself upside down while snoring. Song Jia had some hope that Yanluo, her own demon lord, would not disappoint her.

But when he started displaying magic tricks and pulled out mountains of gold and money from every available surface of his body, Song Jia lost hope altogether.

"The most powerful demons in the land, and this is only what you can offer me?" The Great Demon King asked them with an indifferent tone, his gaze turning cold.

Hearing his words, all of the demon lords who had performed hung their heads, ashamed. After all, they were usually the rulers of their own court, and have various entertainers at their disposal to amuse them.

In such a situation, since they liked the prize the Great Demon King had offered, they could only try their best to please him. But they were not performers after all, and ultimately just ended up displeasing His Majesty even more.

"Your Majesty, please let me try."

A soft and gentle voice, like a silver chime. Demon Lord Piencheng stepped into the center of the conference room, slowly shrugging off her white cardigan. The moment she did, it exposed her white shoulders and delicate collarbones, making the eyes of the demon lords there light up in excitement.

She snapped her fingers, and two women appeared behind her, both of them wearing identical faces. A song with a slightly fast tempo started playing, and Piencheng ran her fingers through her long hair, her gaze not looking away from the Demon King.

She wore modest clothes, and the only sexy thing on her were her thigh high boots. But the way she moved sensually, looking under her eyelashes with an intense gaze, and the way her fingers deliberately caressed her body in strategic parts of the song made for an erotic and provocative dance that made the temperature in the room rise up by several degrees.

Even though it was the Great Demon King who was the recipient of her gaze, none of the demon lords were spared from having a physical reaction. As the music came to an end, Piencheng tossed her head, and waves of blue hair came tumbling on her neck and shoulders.

Sweat glistened on her skin, her breasts heaving up and down from the exertion. She looked at the Demon King and revealed a pure smile, her eyes bright with expectation. Her innocent expression provided an extreme contrast with her dance, making everyone inhale a sharp breath.

"Your Majesty, how is it? Do you think I can win?"

As a woman herself, Song Jia couldn't deny Piencheng's overwhelming beauty and charisma. The most dangerous thing was that the demon lord exactly knew how to use it to her advantage.

The Great Demon King looked at his empty cup. "So-so."

He supported his chin with his hand, as if deeply thinking about something. Without looking at them, he said in a casual tone, "Why don't we let the attendants join as well? It seems that asking the demon lords for a satisfying performance had been a wrong decision. Maybe we can get a more interesting result from them as compared to their masters."

Chuljang quickly stepped out. "Your Majesty, how is that appropriate? Letting a servant perform in front of your noble self is a great insult!"