267 This Psychopathic Demon Is Psychic (19)

"The vengeful reincarnator's plan to wage war against the male god was truly an act of extracting a tooth from the tiger's mouth, not only did she get eaten by his maw, she even angered him to the point of taking on the heavens."

A male god was a dangerous existence in and of itself, but they were even classified into ranks. The fact that the vengeful reincanator managed to injure a high-ranking male god was already a feat achievable only because she was a child of fate. Others didn't have such an opportunity.

After talking with Nova, Song Jia decided to go back to bed and take a rest. She had spent her time reading so many books that she became a bit tired. Maybe after she woke up, she would have the strength to deal with the Great Demon King.

But, fate had different plans for her.

"Ahh!"

Song Jia was dragged in as soon as she opened the door to the Great Demon King's bedroom.

He didn't agree to her transferring to another room despite her multiple protests. After Song Jia made him promise that he wouldn't do anything to her, she easily agreed to his request. In any case, his bed was the best in the castle, and his room was also the most luxurious.

The only disadvantage was having a koala hug her to death at night, but one can't take any profits without suffering a bit, no?

"Jinhai." Her expression calm, Song Jia didn't struggle against her captor.

As expected, it was the Great Demon King who dragged her in. He looked at her with a bit of dissatisfaction, "Where did you go? I looked everywhere for you."

"I was at the library reading books."

"With Wen Yu?" He asked accusingly.

Song Jia looked at him, speechless. "You were the one who told him to guard me, why are you getting angry?"

The Great Demon King's face turned gloomy. He only told him to guard her in the dark, and not have too many interactions. But it seemed that the two of them have gotten closer without his knowledge. A large pot of vinegar was turned over his heart.

"Then I won't let him guard you anymore. I'll guard you myself."

"Jinhai, didn't you let him guard me because you're too eye-catching? An enemy can easily spot you and take countermeasures. A guard should be secretly hidden, only coming out for dangerous situations."

"You're even defending him! Jia, you secretly like Wen Yu, don't you?"

"Pei!" Song Jia shuddered just thinking about it. "Don't say such scary things. And stop being so unreasonable!"

"Why is your reaction so big? You must really like him!"

Song Jia couldn't really understand his brain circuit. "Then treat it as if we were enemies then."

The Great Demon King's expression became even more black. Enemies are bound to meet on a narrow road; by repeatedly crossing paths with one another, they would soon begin the journey of falling in love.

"I forbid that too!"

"..."

Becoming friends was forbidden, becoming enemies was forbidden, Your Majesty, don't you know that your BT disease is alarming, and currently very serious?

You're already beyond stage four, please hurry up and seek a cure!

Of course, these complaints were only voiced out inside Song Jia's head. She had no plans of antagonizing the Great Demon King.