Chapter 14 Evolution?

"Liana, your breakfast is ready, you should wake up"

Monica woke me up in the morning and put my breakfast on the bed's table. Avrora then moves next to me and feeds me the food. It tastes worse, rather than tastes like nothing, I felt it is like eating garbage that has been picked up in the sewers, it is so disgusting. I throw up.

"Queen Mother, are you ok?" Avrora quickly wipes my mouth and hands from my vomit.

"Liana, are you fine? is your stomach upset?" Monica said

I feel like my stomach is churning, the taste is so bad that it sticks to my tongue, and I throw up again.

"Queen Mother" Avrora exclaimed while wiping the second vomit.

"Monica, get Einstein over here" I ask her with a feeble tone.

Monica left and return with Einstein following her.

"Liana, I heard you call for me?" Einstein said

"Einstein, I want you to not tell anyone else ok? you guys too Avrora, Monica" I said

"What do you mean? To your family?" Einstein asks

"Yes, don't tell them"

"...Ok, I will keep the secret." Einstein said after thinking

"There is something wrong with me, yesterday I can't taste anything but today when I eat, it felt like I am eating garbage from the sewers. My smell, touch, and hearing also seem degraded." Liana said.

"Hmmm, this is a big problem, why do you keep it a secret? you should have told me yesterday" Einstein said

"Well, I kinda hope today will be better, plus I am not in any pain"

"Liana, your senses have dulled out, have you ever thought that perhaps your sense of pain has dulled out or you none at all?" Einstein said

"Ehh, It never crossed my mind, sorry" I said dejectedly, why didn't I think of that?

"*sigh, for now, we will run some tests on your level of degraded performance to see how many senses you actually lost." Einstein said as I heard a pencil scribbling noises.

"Sure, by the way Einstein, did you bring anything with you? It smells delicious" I said sniffing the air.

"Maybe it is the food in front of you? I didn't bring any food" Einstein said

"No, after you come in, the smell started to appear, you must be bringing some delicious  food and want to hide it since I am blind, come clean Einstein." I said "Hmmm, it smells like fried chicken"

"What are you saying Liana? is your brain also having issues? I didn't bring any food" Einstein said in a confused tone.

"Let me check, come closer" I said as I wave my hand around in the direction of Einstein's voice

Einstein comes closer, and the smell intensifies

"Liar, the smell strengthens while you are approaching" I pouted as I stretch my hand which coincidentally enters her pocket, I take the stuff inside and brings it to my nose, the item is the fried chicken, although a bit of a peculiar shape, maybe a chicken nugget in stickie form (Like a stick) or something, I am craving for good food. 

"Wait Liana, that is..." Einstein panicked

For sure Einstein lied, but why would she hide chicken nuggets inside her pocket? weird, but maybe smart people tend to do weird stuff now and then so I let it slide.

"Shut up Einstein, you lied to me about not bringing any food, you just don't want to share your chicken nuggets, by the way, why do you cover the nugget in a glass tube?" I said as I opened the tube and pop the nugget inside my mouth. "Oh wow, this is the best nugget I have ever tasted, what the hell? no wonder you hide it and even put it inside a glass tube to make sure no one can smell it, sadly for you I am a professional foodie, even if my sense of smell is degraded, I can smell good food from miles away."