Chapter 10 Over Eager Counselor

Otto POV

"How is the k-series experiment going Amber?"
"I am sorry overseer since the lead scientist is dead, it is difficult to progress, there have been some clones created but they are non-sentient."
"Hmm, what I need is the Herrscher of Void power to travel through imaginary space, but it seems that I don't need it, after all, all we need is to manipulate either Sirin or this new Herrscher that has appeared, you say that Herrscher controls the void right?"
"Yes overseer, we are sure that that unknown Herrscher is able to manipulate the void. Our hypothesis is that she is a twin to Sirin's core, perhaps when the Herrscher's core materialized, it manifested on two individuals, we are investigating who that individual might be"
"No need Amber, we don't need to investigate it, her origin doesn't matter if she can manipulate the void that is excellent. Amber tells Phoenix to prepare to be deployed, we are going to lure this Herrscher out"
"Roger, by the way, overseer, we have reports in Nagazora that small bursts of honkai energy keep appearing and disappearing on multiple points inside and around the city, we suspect AE is doing something there."
"Great we will use this as bait for that Herrscher, tell Phoenix to go to Nagazora, investigate the happenings while keeping covert. I will instruct her further later, you're dismissed"
"Yes overseer"
Amber walked outside the office
"Who are you little Herrscher, let's see how you can benefit my grand plan. Maybe this is a gift from god?" I said while drinking my wine, "I hope you like my present for you"

_______________________________
A/N: I will call the original world the future world and this world current world

Future world Theresa POV

"Principal, we have eliminated the honkai around the East region" One of my former student Raiden Mei said as she walked me inside the home that we rented after we traveled here. Back then everyone except Mei was in Kolosten, suddenly we are transported to the outskirts of Nagazora, what is amazing is that it is still bustling with life plus when we look to our side, Mei was there with us. She has joined the world serpent to save Kiana, but I don't know what the world serpent does to save her.
Well, at least she wasn't hostile to us and together we explored the city and found out we have come back to the year 2000, back when the second eruption takes place. When we search for news of the event using whatever wording Grandpa uses, however, we cannot find any which is weird, it is like it hasn't happened at all.

"Good work, the others have gone back before you, take a rest and take a bath."

"Will do principal, have you got any clue on why we traveled back in time?"

"Not a clue, but it seems that things flow differently in this world, it is like since we traveled back to the past, our existence effect the world's trajectory and alters its course through time."

"It seems to be like what Otto has done" Durandal comes in with Fu Hua following her, It looks like they just come from the bath. "Maybe this is the side effect of his actions?"

"Well that is the best explanation that we have right now" I said while crossing my arms

"Judging from us, I can see that other than Mei, we all are in Kolosten at the time of the incident, it seems that it is plausible that Otto messed up the fabric of time and space when he execute his plan." Fu Hua said while drying her hair.

"How about Kiana, have you gotten any leads on her location?" Mei said in a concerned tone, they always have good chemistry I am surprised when I heard she fights Kiana and leave for world serpent. When we first arrive here, I asked her about it, that is why I know that she do it to save Kiana.

"Where are Bronya and Seele?" I asked Durandal

"They are taking a bath" Durandal said

"I guess I'll join them then" Mei said as she exits the room.