Chapter 77- The Rescue Mission

Start from the beginning

Lucas: If our leader said the job. Then it's the servant's job to execute out mission.

The three of us rushed towards the abandoned warehouse where I kicked open the door with ease.

-In the abandoned warehouse-

Darren POV:

The three of us rushed through the warehouse where we started to kick down doors until we located someone with golden hair smoking while sitting on a box made of wood.

???: It seems like this will be your last step.

Darren: I don't think so.

???2: You should be thinking about it though. Since there will be two generals fighting you instead of one.

A man marked with tattoos and pink haired stepped out from behind a door.

Darren: Yuko, Lucas. Head on first. I'm gonna kill those two.

Yuko You sure?

Lucas: I will stay here and fight with you if you would like.

Darren: No, go ahead. I will kill the two of them. Akaza and Sanji right?

Sanji: Of course, I admire your bravery. But, it ends here.

He rushed forwards and delivered a kick towards my face which i blocked with my arm.

Darren: JUST RUN!

Yuko/ Lucas: Fine!

I kicked Sanji's ribs which made him fly back as I backhanded Akaza into a wall while he flew backwards to lessen the damage from the fall. I summoned my dagger as I rushed towards Akaza in which I was able to slice his hands off.

Akaza: MY HANDS! YOU BASTARD!

He delivered a kick to my ribs, in which I blocked and was able to swiftly cut off his arms and legs in the process. I grabbed Sanji's face and slammed him into the nearby wall in which he groaned as his leg ignited with fire and delivered a kick to my ribs. I flew backwards into a wall while I summoned my daggers once more.

Darren: Come try to kill me then.

I dashed towards Akaza who made a pattern of snowflakes on the ground as he released many kicks that sent me towards the wall and Sanji kicked me upwards towards the roof where I fell back down and elbowed his leg while breaking my fall.

Lucas POV:

Lucas: There she is!

Yuko and I rushed over towards Tohka who had her hair all messed up as Yuko began to quickly untie Tohka. I jumped up and kicked one of the guards on the face as he spat out blood and fainted.

Darren: LUCAS! YOU FINISHED?!

Lucas: YEAH! I GOT HER!

Darren: GOOD!

Darren POV:

I kicked Sanji on the face again while slicing at Akaza's stomach, they quickly regenerated and dashed towards me once more as I punched him on the face and slammed him to the wall. I slashed Sanji's head off and also sliced off Akaza's head. I ran towards Yuko and Lucas when a beam and a bullet was shot at me.

I dodged the incoming bullets and light beam as I kicked their back and summoned a dagger which sent them sliding across the ground. I placed my foot on their back.

???1: I GIVE UP!

???2: I GIVE UP AS WELL! DON'T TREAT YOUR MAIDENS LIEK THIS!

Darren: Maidens? Who the fuck are.

I pulled down their masks, revealing Kurumi and Mukuro hiding amongst the guards.

Darren: KURUMI?! MUKURO?! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?!

Kurumi: I thought that since it was my fault that I wanted to help Tohka as well.

Mukuro: Muku was curious of where Kurumi was going so I followed her and came here. I noticed how you guys are acting extremely secretive towards us! MUKU Doesn't like that. Hmph

The two of them pouted, which I found extremely cute. But I gritted my teeth and just bowed on the ground all the while begging for forgiveness.

Kurumi: Fine, I forgive you this time.

Mukuro: Muku also forgives you this time. But there won't be a next time. Do you promise Muku that?

Darren: Of course.

Then suddenly, a aura filled with death surrounded the battlefield.

Darren: (Shit, she's here. The strongest general from the Light Monarch's army.)

Yuko POV:

I rushed towards the battlefield while summoning Excalibur, along with Lucas running next to me while providing us with an ice slide. I desummoned my Excalibur the moment that I reached the battlefield though, and switched to JTR's daggers and her noble phantasm.

Yuko: Lucas, do you feel that aura?

Lucas: i do, it seems like someone really powerful is here.

Suddenly, something landed on the ground as a woman with scarlet hair with wings as well as two swords in her hands on the ground. My fingers started to tremble and my legs started to shake.

Yuko: (What the hell is this? Just from the sheer amount of aura that she is emitting, makes me want to bow down towards her like a queen

Yuko: (What the hell is this? Just from the sheer amount of aura that she is emitting, makes me want to bow down towards her like a queen.)

Lucas: Oi, Yuko. Don't get scared now. We would be making Darren's sacrifices for nothing if we stopped here.

???: You two, ice Monarch and summoner right?

Lucas: So what if we are?

???: Bring me to Darren Satoru. The Undead Monarch. I have received orders from the Light Monarch to kill him on the spot since he is ruining our plans. As well as our own generals and the allied generals aren't able to do so.

Lucas: Sorry, but if it's our leader that you want. Then you would have to fight against us for him.

Yuko: You know, I won't let you get anywhere close to Darren. He's my best friend and one hell of a guy. I'll kill you if I have to.

???: Then so be it.