Part 29: The rematch with the shogun.

After the duel ends and Raiden Shogun executes Signora, the group is seen exiting the Teshukaku as Saber is now in his normal form after Raiden Shogun said that they are allowed to leave Teshukaku alive. Though Saber managed to win the duel, the group is far from being happy. While they are walking together, they start having a conversation with each other.

Paimon: The Raiden Shogun isn't gonna let us off just like that, right?

Y/n: She could be onto something. We'll just have to be prepared for whatever she throws at us.

Paimon: The air feels suffocating... it must be the Raiden Shogun's almightiness...

The topic of the conversation change as they talk about Signora being slain by Raiden Shogun.

Paimon: One strike from the Shogun, and now Signora's gone... She got what she deserved, but Paimon still can't help but feel upset.

Saikou: Though she has done many unspeakable horrors, death is never the way to bring her to justice.

Paimon: Why are they doing it... Why are the Harbingers collecting all the Gnoses?

Y/n: That is something we've yet know. Hopefully we will know the Fatui's goal soon.

Aether starts having a headache as he seen grabbing hold of his head which is noticed by the rest of the group.

Paimon: Hmm? Aether, you got a headache?

Y/n: Are you alright?

Aether let's go of his head as his headache stops.

Paimon: Chin up... let's get out of this place, Paimon feels... unsettled.

Saikou: I agree.

The topic changes again as the Musou no Hitotachi is now the topic of the conversation.

Paimon: Also... when the Shogun executed Signora with the Musou no Hitotachi... it was unbelievably powerful... It seems impossible to defend against... and if so, we've got no hope whatsoever of defeating her in combat...

Y/n: But still, we have to give it a shot. It could be the only way to convince her to stop the Vision Hunt Decree.

The group starts to talk about Yae Miko's plan.

Paimon: So to recap, Yae Miko wants us to go back inside the Plane of Euthymia by the Statue of the Omnipresent God... But... we'll be like lambs to the slaughter, won't we? M-Maybe we could put this plan on hold for a while...

Saikou: Don't worry, Paimon. I'm sure the training from Yae Miko will pay off.

As they continue their walk, lightning strikes the ground nearby and a loud bang can be heard by the group.

Paimon: There's the sound of Electro zapping in the air... Paimon can barely breathe...

Aether starts having another headache.

Paimon: Aether, are you okay? You're so silent...

When they get closer, they can hear the sounds of many fights going on from outside of the Tenshukaku.

Paimon: It sounds like there's a lot of noise coming from outside Tenshukaku... Has a fight broken out or something?

Y/n: It must be a fight between the resistance and the Shogun's army. Without Kujou Sara leading the army, the resistance is using this as an opportunity to fight back.

Paimon: Let's go see what the situation is, shall we?

The group manages to leave Teshukaku as they walk out of the gate and see the resistance coming up the staircase that leads to the gate. The resistance and the group are happy to see each other, but the resistance suddenly change their expressions as they notice that something is off. While the group are still glad to see the resistance, a portal appears in the air behind the group before the portal starts to make a sound of a blade being ready to be swung. The group notices the sound and quickly looks back to see Raiden Shogun appearing behind them as her blade is already going straight for the group.