Part 21: The land of electricity and eternity.

After being able to get a trip to Inazuma with the Cruz Fleet, the group goes to the adventure's guild at Liyue Harbour to meet Katheryne and get information about the status of the preparation for the ship named Aclor.

Katheryne: Ad astra abyssosque! What can I do for you, Traveler?

Aether: About traveling to Inazuma...

Y/n: We will like to know whether the Aclor is ready to sail to Inazuma.

Katheryne: Ah yes, I've heard that you've already made arrangements with the captain of the Crux Fleet regarding your passage to Inazuma. Is that correct?

Saikou: That's right.

Katheryne: Now that I think about it, it's been quite some time since I last visited those lands. Unfortunately, I don't have any current intel that would be worth sharing with you.

However, a member of the Crux fleet appears walking towards the group and shares the good news that the fleet is almost ready and he's here to get the group on Beidou's order. After that, the group goes to the Guyun Stone Forest and boards the Aclor. Once they are on the ship, they meet Beidou who is waiting for the group to arrive.

Beidou: Ah, you finally made it! All these years, come rain or storm, the Crux Fleet has never suffered a delay. If it were anyone else, I might've set sail already.

Y/n: Wait! We're late!?

Aether: Apologies, Captain!

Beidou: Hahaha, don't look too serious, I'm only joking. You're just on time, the crew have just finished making final preparations.

Saikou: We're glad that you are helping us get to Inazuma.

Beidou: No problem. *sigh* Well, now that everyone's here... We set sail for the land engulfed by storm and tempest... The nation of "eternity"!

Paimon: Anchors aweigh!

After talking to Beidou, the group takes a walk around the ship as they see the crew making their final preparations. They then look at Kazuha who is sitting on top of a ballista. Kazuha notice this and waves his hand at the group which is followed by the group waving their hands back at him. The group then looks at Beidou looking at the sky in the direction of the ship before she turns around and looks at the group.

Once the preparation is complete, the Aclor starts to make its move as the anchors are lifted, the sails are set to get blown by the strong winds and the oars along with the paddle wheels start to spin. Thus, it is time for the group to travel from Liyue to Inazuma.

After braving through the heavy storm created by the electro archon, the aclor has reached the port as the group is now in Inazuma. They stand at the side of the boat to mesmerise the beautiful sceneries of the land of eternity. Once the group and Beidou alights from the ship as they walk through the gangplank.

 Once the group and Beidou alights from the ship as they walk through the gangplank