Part 11: The Harbor of Stone and Contracts

The chapter begins as the group is now having a walk by a river and they seem to be having a conversation.

Paimon: So let me get this straight. You don't have to take their sword to restore your power?

Y/n: Yeah. If one of the seiken swords has a new wielder, then all I have to do is to wield it and the Xcross watch will replicate its power. But I can't be sure if this works all the time since it only happens once with Hayate.

Paimon: That's great. Who knows? There may be people who have developed a huge attachment to the swords and will not be willing to give them up to you. This way you can get the sword's power without having to fight over who owns it.

Y/n: That is true. However, there may be a case where I have to take a seiken sword by force.

Aether: What do you mean?

Saikou: He means that his worst fear has come true. That fear is where a Seiken has fallen into the hands of the Fatui.

Y/n: Yeah.

*Flashback*

At the Cathedral in the city of Mondstadt where the group were attacked by the Fatui, Saikou was about land his finisher at Signora as he took form of a black tornado that was going towards her.

However, a mysterious black and white knight appeared out of nowhere between Saikou and Signora and disappeared along with Singnora. He then appeared again at the defeated Fatuuses with Signora before disappearing once more but with all the Fatuuses.

*End of flashback*

Paimon: Please tell me that was the weakest sword that the Fatui is in possession of.

Y/n: Well, all the seiken swords except the Xcross Saber are all equally strong and none of them are weak.

Paimon: But still, you have probably used it before so you should be able to handle him easily.

Saikou: That's if we cross path with him.

As time passes by, the group has finally entered Liyue. They then proceed to follow the trail which  leads them to the Liyue harbor. During their travel they come across their first statue of the seven in Liyue.

The statue looks like a man sitting on a throne that is made out of rectangular stones while carrying a cube

The statue looks like a man sitting on a throne that is made out of rectangular stones while carrying a cube. Aether touches the statue and the same thing happens to him with the statue of the seven in Mondstadt. The cube starts to glow with brown light and a brown orb is summoned from the cube. The orb then merges with Aether which causes his accessories to glow with brown colour instead of green.

Paimon: Alright. Now it's your turn, Y/n.

Y/n: Alright. Time to see what Liyue has to offer.

Y/n touches the statue as well and starts to have visions.