Part 5: The Green Knight in action.

As the group exit the second temple, they then continue their journey and move to the next temple which is the temple of Lion near the Falcon Coast. There they met a woman with brown hair who wears a purple witch outfit.

The woman seems to be discussing something with someone else who is a familiar grey-haired knight

Paimon: Hey, it's Lisa.

Y/n: Ermir? What brings you here?

The two of them notice their presence as they stop their discussion and move towards the group.

Woman: Hey Cutie, who is this gentleman?

Aether: He's Y/n who is one of my companions. He was supposed to come with us to meet Jean, but ...

Ermir: He met me instead.

The woman then looks at Emir.

Woman: Interesting. I wonder what relationship do you and y/n have that results in Y/n choosing to see you instead of Jean.

After that, she looks at y/n.

Woman: Anyway, let me introduce myself since this is our first time meeting each other. My name is Lisa, Mondstadt's resident librarian.

Y/n: Hello. It's nice to meet you.

Ermir: I should also introduce myself as only y/n has met me before. My name is Ermir, a knight of Favonious.

Aether: Hello, the name is Aether.

Paimon: The name's Paimon.

Saikou: I'm Saikou.

After the introduction, the group tells Lisa and Ermir why they are here.

Lisa: You're going to help me out, too? How kind of you. Don't hesitate to come to me if you need anything.

Aether: What kind of things does a librarian do?

Lisa: Good question. Basically, things other than that which requires brawn... or brains.

Paimon: So... what does that leave?

As the three of them are having their conversation, so do y/n, saikou and Ermir.

Y/n: You still haven't answer my question about why you are here.

Ermir: I just happened to finish my tasks in the city of Mondstadt. So I went to ask Jean to see if there is more of what I can do to help and she told me to meet Lisa at this temple to help take out the dragon's source of power there. Anyway, how's your progress so far?

Saikou: We went to the other two temples and destroyed the two sources of power which leaves just one source at this temple.

Ermir: I see. You guys are making good progress. Hoping that destroying all the power sources will stop the stormterror attacks at the city.