Inazuma Opening

(Music starts playing)

We see a black screen before the xcross watch appears. The black background is quickly removed to show Y/n wearing the watch.

The scene changes to show a young woman with strawberry blonde hair that is tied like a ponytail in a messy manner and a pair of golden eyes. She wears a short orange-red kimono with only one sleeve worn and the other half of the kimono left wrapped around her waist. Sarashi is used to cover her chest, left forearm and upper thighs. She is seen waving her hands as she closes eye and smiles at the camera.

The camera changes its angle as the scene now shows another young woman facing the left side of the camera's view. She has long white ponytail as well as a pair of light blue and grey eyes. She wears a kimono that consists of a blue skirt and a blue and white shirt. She is covered in samurai armour as she wears a breastplate and has armour plating on the sides of her skirt. She is seen covering the lower part of her face with the fan that Thoma used in the previous chapter as she turns her head and looks at the camera.

The scene shows Thoma who faces the right side of the camera's view before he turns his head and looks at the camera. The scene changes one more time to show the mysterious yellow samurai's face as he smiles at the camera which is followed by the camera quickly moving away from the samurai to show the four people together.

We then see Y/n, Aether, Paimon standing on three separate roofs as the we first see Y/n standing on the first roof, Aether and Paimon on the second roof, and Saikou on the third roof. We move on to the fourth roof where we see the yellow samurai standing on it. At first, his pair of eyes are closed but the samurai opens them as he looks up towards the night sky which gets decorated with fireworks of different shapes, sizes and colours.

As the firework show goes, the screen gets blurred for Y/n and the yellow samurai to appear looking at each other with the yellow samurai at the right side of the screen and Y/n on the other side of the screen as we can see their faces pointing at each other. Then, the title of the story appears in the middle of the screen. After that, both of them look at the camera before the camera changes it's position and angle while the two of them proceed to move forward.

Taga sode ni saku genka (Who is the flower who bloomed on the sleeve)

Y/n is seen being amazed by the atmosphere of the Inazuma city as he looks around to see the different aspects of the city and he is surrounded by many Inazumans.

Tada soko ni ai o otoshita (Simply dropped blue there)

The same goes for Aether and Paimon as the scene changes to show the two of them at a different part of the city doing the same thing as Y/n.

Hade ni iro o tokasu you ni (With a silvery vermillion moon)

The scene changes once again to show Saikou being too mesmerised by the beauty of the Inazuma city that he didn't notice that someone is behind him as he is moving backwards. In the end, he accidentally bangs into the man which causes the man to lose his balance and falls to the ground.

Ginshu no tsuki o soete (As if it melts colors flashily)

The camera tilts up to show someone jumping from a roof to another. That person is revealed to be the yellow samurai as he lands safely, in his kneeing position, onto a roof and looks down on the crowd before he stands up and look at his right.