"Hey, Camie. Is this the guy you said that you umm....you know, with?"

She pinched the bridge of her nose before the guy answered. "I take it you are in a relationship with Utsushimi now? Be warned, she is quite a loose cannon and does not follow rules. She will most likely-"

"WILL YOU SHUT UP! I AM SO IN CONTROL AND DO NOT ACT LIKE A LOOSE CANNON! THE ONLY LOOSE CANNON I SEE HERE IS THE NEDDLE DICK IN FRONT OF ME!" Camie shouted in anger to surprise me as well as everyone else. She turned to me before explaining who the guy was. "This guy's Seiji Shishikura. And to answer your question from before, yes."

"Alright. Let's go in before we cause more of a scene." The giant hair guy spoke up for the other Shiketsu students to head in. As they did, the Shishikura guy bumped into me to give me a stink eye for some reason.

"Sheesh, what's up with him?"

"He's probably still pissed that I broke it off with him." I glanced at Camie to see her somewhat angered. "You wanna know the truth, don't you?" I nodded for her to groan. "Alright. We did date and I honestly thought we were doing something not technically bad, but our schools lame thing about dating got kinda more bummersville when we were caught...you know. It wasn't even my idea to do it in the school. I wanted us to do that outside of school to not get caught. But Shishikura was a friggin hard butt and told me he wanted to have dominance in school. But when we got busted, he threw me under the bus when we were told the person who's idea it was would be expelled. He said it was me and well...I didn't want it to end for both of us."

"So you didn't fight the blame game knowing it wouldn't work for either of you?" I asked for Camie to nod.

"I just...I didn't want to drag someone else down with me to have at least some moral dignity. I cut it off with him soon after and well...you know the rest."

I felt really bad for Camie. She genuinely wasn't the bad guy in this situation and just wanted to avoid both of them getting expelled. "Shiketsu told us that you probably weren't the person who thought of it. That's why we allowed you to enroll again as a first year for our school." Nemuri spoke up for Camie to smile a little. Eri ran over to hug Camie with her hugging back. "If it means anything, I'm sorry this happened to you Utsushimi. You didn't deserve this treatment."

She gave an accepting smile before answering. "Sometimes taking the lumps yourself is better than letting everyone around you take them as well."

"Such a mature thing to say." We turned to the person saying this to see a blond woman smiling at us.

" We turned to the person saying this to see a blond woman smiling at us

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Nekomata."

"...Who the fuck are you, lady?" Kaachan spoke up for the blond to smile.

"Oh yeah, you don't know who's part of Vali's faction outside of Kuroka and Son Goku. My name is Le Fay Pendragon. A member of Vali's group and also a second year of a Hero Course trying to get a Provisional here."