Chapter 91-92

Chapter 91

Regarding the desertification of land, it has not been widely announced for the time being. Recently, the hottest topic in the bunker is the excavation of tornado ruins. Because the network is still retained, people already know that the frequency of sunflowers will increase. And more importantly, as long as you take sunflowers, you can open up space and become a space evolution.

In this case, most evolution people have become wind chasers.

People pay attention to all the information about tornadoes released by the state. If it weren't for the time being, it was impossible to predict where the tornado would occur. Tang Tang believes that someone will dare to risk squatting at the scene of the tornado.

If there are more people going out, the frequency of encountering wild animals will naturally increase.

This kind of battle with wild beasts has wins and wins. Sometimes there are even mutant animals interrupting. In these things, the role of birds and animals is becoming more and more obvious.

With a spur, Tang Tang pulled out the long thorn of the mutant cactus inserted into the body of the bird and beast, and shook the blood stained with the long thorn.

In the past two days, tornado ruins have appeared again near Ancheng. Many wind chasers came here to dig up the baby. Therefore, birds and animals also haunt here.

Tang Tang and others took over the task and were responsible for destroying birds and beasts. Dig the ruins by the way, looking for gold beads and sunflowers.

"Have you noticed that the actions of birds and animals seem to be very impatient recently?"

The river helped to temporarily get the bodies of birds and beasts into space. As you pack up, look at the tornado ruins about a kilometer away.

This is a newly emerging ruin not long ago, but thousands of people have crowded into hundreds of square meters of ruins in search of materials. In this case, it is difficult for birds and animals not to appear.

After fighting with birds and beasts for nearly a year, everyone knows that birds and beasts are aimed at eliminating human beings. It's just that behind this purpose, many people have not explored the reason.

Thinking of this, Jianghe unconsciously returned to the voice with gentle power finally heard after his death in his previous life and before consciousness dissipated.

He believes that the outcome of human beings in this life will definitely be different!

"Brother Zhao, why are you here?"

Tang Tang didn't know what Jianghe was thinking. Seeing the hurried team ahead, the person who led the team was Zhao Changchun, her old neighbor in the Fortress of Lincheng.

Zhao Changchun obviously didn't expect to meet Tang Tang and others here. She was slightly stunned and then said, "Isn't this coming to be a wind chaser?"

At this point, it means a little self-deprecation.

When Tang Tang heard something wrong with him, he noticed that there were a few familiar people missing from the line behind him.

You know, Zhao Changchun and the private exploration team he led are all veterans with rich experience and full martial arts. Moreover, in the second year of the end of the world, almost all of them were evolution. In many previous missions, there was no time to fail. Why are there so many staff reductions now?

Zhao Changchun understood Tang Tang's problem and smiled bitterly, "Lasts hit the bunker last year, and many brothers in the team got to the first line of defense. In the end, three brothers were sacrificed, and five brothers were disabled. Didn't we hear that as long as we find sunflowers, we can awaken space? I came here to try my luck."