Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"Tangtang, go to the community for aerobics with Grandma Huang?"

At 5:30 p.m., Tang Tang's door was knocked. When she came out of the plant room, she saw Grandma Huang smiling at the door.

"Okay! Let's go together."

Since the country issued the high temperature response guidelines, as the temperature gradually breaks through the 45°C mark, it is approaching to 50°C. This guide has begun to cause heated discussion on the Internet. A large wave of them questioned that it is life-threatening for the country to force people to exercise outdoors at such high temperatures.

This kind of doubt was very small at first. However, under the guidance of foreign hostile forces, marketing accounts began to take money to do things, and there was to guide public opinion every day. Try to let the people question the national guide.

It's just that this kind of public opinion quickly disappeared automatically. For nothing else, it's just because many people silently start a 2-hour exercise every day after seeing the policies introduced by the country.

Tang Tang closed his big iron door and was amused about the implementation of national fitness. Especially those who vowed on the Internet a week ago that they would never leave the life-renewable air conditioner. After the country introduced the incentive measures, I went to learn the set of gymnastics.

A week ago, the country promulgated the guidelines for the national response to high temperatures. The supporting measures will be introduced soon.

For example, Tangtang's match factory community is arranged by the community workstation to do aerobics in the community square every morning and one hour in the evening. After each exercise, the community registrar will register everyone's exercise time.

Of course, Tang Tang will participate in this unified activity at this time. At the beginning, she didn't know why the community had to record the exercise time every time. It was not until the country announced the exercise time yesterday that she could redeem the three high-temperature-resistant products previously released that she realized the country's good intentions.

On yesterday's news, the spokesman announced the exchange rules. People like Tang Tang who exercise for a continuous week can exchange a pack of 10 cool stickers. More advanced thermal insulation clothes and water film often require about two months.

These three products have never been sold to the public, just waiting here.

People with clear minds can already realize the meaning of the country from this exchange policy.

Yesterday, there was another heated discussion on the Internet. Most of them are regretted by people who have not participated in aerobics before. I mourn that I didn't know the good or bad before, and I didn't understand the good intentions of the country.

Tang Tang, who has been one week ahead, said: It smells so fragrant...

Of course, there are very few irons, indicating that you don't need those high-temperature products and will not bask in the sun to exercise. People with conspiracy theories doubt what secret things the state is doing.

For this small wave of people, Tang Tang gave them some wax directly! The way of life is already in front of us, and you haven't moved forward. What can you say? There are always troublemakers who feel that the country is going to harm them. I don't think that they are just ordinary people. Where is the country has that leisure time?

Many people exchange a week's exercise time for cool stickers. Today, there are a lot of Amway posts and out-of-the-box videos of cool stickers on the Internet today.