Chapter 33-34

Chapter 33

"Professor Wu, do you know how much impact your proposal will be published?"

Usually a gentle leader, what he said to Professor Wu is very oppressive at this time.

"I know." Professor Wu replied firmly.

In fact, the second little sun came as scheduled, and the last trace of luck in his heart completely disappeared. Although the outdoor temperature has now stabilized at more than 80 degrees, the concentration of free solar energy in the air has also stabilized. The first wave of mutant insects has been repulsed. Countless doomsday survival tools began to be put on the market.

Everything seems to be going well, but Professor Wu knows that these are temporary.

"Sir, the research team has just issued a report."

With that, Professor Wu submitted the report.

This report is the autopsy study and evolutionary prediction report of all mutant insects that have appeared in the past more than half a month.

In this life, when these mutant insects first appeared, they were more than twice as taller and lethal than in their previous lives. According to the reproduction ability of arthropods and the instability of their genes. These species will soon adapt to the end of the high-temperature and drought, and begin to evolve a thicker body surface, sharper limbs, and faster wings.

At that time, soldiers could not be able to fully protect every ordinary person.

Ordinary people must take up arms to protect themselves.

Otherwise, the only way to wait for them is death.

I agree with the proposal of national evolution. However, if ordinary people are involved in the battle in this way, I'm afraid there will be many problems in the coordination of the whole process.

"Sum leader, no matter how many questions there are, if life is gone, there is nothing else to talk about. The first small sun appeared, bringing ultra-high temperature and drought. The second small sun appeared, bringing about an insect plague. Now there are three suns hanging in the sky, one or two small. This situation will continue to reincarnation. It's a pest disaster now. Who knows what kind of disaster will happen next time? If the citizens do not improve their force value, sooner or later, the whole country will be dragged down.

The leader knows what Professor Wu means. In fact, there have been all kinds of sounds inside since this period. But everyone saw it clearly. In this world, failure to evolve means being eliminated at any time. They know clearly what the evolutionarys in the army are.

"The proposal needs to hold a big meeting, and I will arrange it immediately. You will publish the research data at the meeting.

The two began to talk about a lot of details about the next meeting.

--

At the same time, Tang Tang cut such a large piece of mutant cactus meat and took it home in the national planting area. With these gains, he entered Space 2.

In Space 2, Mao Mao is playing. This little guy recently fell in love with Space No. 2 Jump to capture the spark particles floating in mid-air. The important energy crystallization of spark particles has been seen in the air with the passage of time and consumption. However, it is Space 2. Because of Tang Tang's accumulation, there are still thin spark particles floating in space 2.

It's a pity that such a good thing is gone after running out. Tang Tang didn't know at this time. In fact, she has a lot of raw materials to make spark particles.