Chapter 78

Chapter 78

"Xiao Rou, come here quickly. I found it again..."

After the surprised laughter, the girl's running voice came. It was the sound of isolation boots walking on the harder and harder ash floor.

Lin Xiaorou carried a bag, followed by an equally young girl.

When she walked over and found a table tennis-sized golden bead on the ground, she almost screamed out. Lin Xiaorou doesn't know what kind of shit luck she has had today. They actually found golden beads one after another.

You know, since the reopening of the bunker, countless evolutioners have come out every day to look for supplies. Among these materials, the most useful is the golden beads. Most of these golden beads have to be found in the ruins. In the process of looking for golden beads, people often scratch their skin and damage the isolation suit by various things.

Because of this, the three of them were finally kicked out by the evolution who first teamed up. The three of them wanted to find someone else to form a team, but they all had a fixed team. In the end, the three decided to form a team together. Anyway, they dare not go too far from the bunker to look for supplies.

It's mainly because they are too weak and have no space. Going farther away, sometimes it takes two days to come back, which is very unsafe. Another is to go far away. Even if there is a harvest, it is easy to be robbed.

Since the reopening of the bunker, there have really been such bullying people in the ruins of the wilderness. These people don't dare to make human lives, and they are afraid that the official army will rectify them fiercely.

But it is very uncomfortable to think of the harvest of your hard day and finally being robbed. After two robberies, the three of them usually searched not far from the bunker.

However, most of these places have been found, and all they can find is the place where the ruins are particularly piled up.

It's good to find one or two golden beads, but I didn't expect to have gained so much today.

How can this not make people excited?

Gao Xiaotong smiled brightly and handed the golden bead to Liu Xia who followed Lin Xiaorou: "Here, put it away quickly. When we look for an hour, we'll go back.

Gao Xiaotong looked at the sky. Today is a rare cloudy day after the sun reappears. Everyone said it wouldn't rain. But cloudy days always make people feel hairy. Anyway, I have gained a lot today. People can't be too greedy.

Lin Xiaorou and Liu Xia nodded one after another. Among the three, Gao Xiaotong has the highest strength. In the doomsday environment, whoever has a big fist will listen to him.

"Oh, if only we had room!" Lin Xia sighed gently.

"Never otherwise, it's good to be as powerful as Sister Tang!" Lin Xiaorou added a sentence.

The three of them have been roommates with Tang Tang for a period of time and learned a lot of useful things from her. Gao Xiaotong became an evolutionary under the guidance of Tang Tang. In the eyes of the three of them, Tang Tang can be regarded as their idol.

Because of the ruins near the bunker, few people have come to dig. The conversation between the three did not attract the attention of others. After the reopening of the bunker, some powerful evolutionarys went to the ruins to look for supplies, and some looked for space evolutionrs to form a team and went directly to the magma pond in Lincheng to fish.

Everyone has their own work, and there is not much dispute in the whole bunker. As for the outside of the bunker, it is basically layered according to strength. Especially after the publication of the practice method, there is a gap in strength between evolutionarys and evolutionarys. If there is a gap, there will naturally be disputes.