Chapter 53-54

Chapter 53

After the photos of mutant flying fish being brought into the forest city bunker spread nationwide, they have brought a lot of changes to the closed life of the bunker, which is already a little dull and even desperate.

The biggest change is that people are paying attention to whether this mutant flying fish can be eaten.

Variant plants on the surface, due to the eruption of volcanic ash, it is almost difficult to find mutant plants that can be imported. Visionary people know that when the reserves of the bunker are exhausted, the only way to perishment awaits mankind.

Such a major food crisis has contributed to human anxiety.

At present, the emergence of mutant flying fish undoubtedly gives people a new hope.

Bunkers across the country began to send their own exploration troops to investigate in all directions. I hope to find a mutant flying fish to study as lucky as Lincheng Bunker.

The mutant flying fish in Lincheng Bunker has been sent to the research institute after entering the bunker. He is lying in the laboratory of the research institute and receiving various tests from scientists. The main direction of verification is whether this new species can become a viable food for human beings.

It was in this case that Huang Jialiang found Tang Tang.

When Tang Tang arrived at the place Huang Jialiang said at the appointed time, she saw not only Huang Jialiang, but also Jianghe, Lao Liu and the tall neighbor opposite her house.

Tang Tang: ...

"You are..."

Looking at this circle of people, Tang Tang really wondered why Huang Jialiang brought them together. Didn't you say that you have something to talk about today? Unexpectedly, so many people were called in.

"Don't think so much. Come in and have tea!"

This is Huang Jialiang's temporary lounge in the bunker. All soldiers, except for bunkers. Most of the remaining soldiers, when there is no mission, live in another military bunker not far from here. There are various equipment needed for military training. If soldiers are not trained for a long time, their ability to perform tasks will be reduced.

When Tang Tang heard this, the corners of his mouth twitched. Who is like Huang Jialiang? You're welcome. I found these three people, all of whom are familiar faces. But why bring them together?

I think so, but she still sat down with a chair honestly. Then I took a sip of the tea brought by Huang Jialiang.

It's jasmine tea!

Unexpectedly, in the third year of the end of the world, Huang Jialiang still had such a good thing. It tastes so delicious! When she first stored supplies, she gave up a lot of things because she didn't have enough money in her hand. I drank my favorite jasmine tea for the first time in three years.

"You still have such a good thing!"

Huang Jialiang understood Tang Tang's joke and said speechlessly, "I don't have this kind of tea. This is brought by Lao Jiang.

Hearing the word "Lao Jiang", Tang Tang knew that he meant the river sitting next to him and chatting with Lao Liu. I just don't know when these two people know each other so well.

"Dr. Najiang, thank you." Tang Tang is not awkward. Knowing who the Lord was, he raised a teacup and rushed to the river and thanked him. Then, you poured yourself another cup of tea politely.

Huang Jialiang saw this and twitched the corners of his mouth.

"Cough..."

Seeing Huang Jialiang sitting up straight, Tang Tang knew that this was a highlight.