Chapter 65-66

Chapter 65

Tang Tang was awakened by the warm touch on his face.

She subconsciously reached out and touched the liquid dripping on her face, and a pungent smell of sulfur in her nose. This smell reminds her of the smell of magma she once smelled in the underground pit of the Golden Sands Bay community.

Consciousness began to return to the cage, and she finally remembered that their team was swallowed up by the sudden vortex on the hillside. So, where is she now? Is it in the world under the bunker?

Thinking of this, Tang Tang suddenly opened his eyes.

The first thing to see is an orange-red world. These orange-red shades reflect the surroundings. Countless strange rocks have a strange sense of beauty against the orange light.

Then Tang Tang began to pay attention to where he was lying. It's a slightly flattened rock. The rocks are covered with small sand grains like the bunker. It was these small grains of sand that buffered the falling gravity, coupled with the strong physique of the evolution, she did not find any physical discomfort at this time.

After confirming his environment, Tang Tang finally began to check his equipment. Only after this examination realized that her isolation hood had disappeared when she was stuck in the bunker.

Fortunately, the temperature under the ground is very high and the air is thin, but there is not much volcanic ash. Moreover, Tang Tang, with the orange light, found that what had just been dripping on his face was a drop of warm water. This drop of water is the first time she came into contact with nature after the end of the world.

Water droplets should penetrate through the rock formation on her stomach. I just don't know what I've experienced. The temperature has reached 50 or 60 degrees Celsius, and it still smells of sulfur, just like hot spring water.

Orange, sulfur and hot spring water have given Tang Tang a certain concept of the current environment.

She moved her hands and feet and got up from the ground carefully. There was no teammate who fell with her around. She had to find everyone back.

This area is all kinds of rocky roads, and the temperature and humidity in the air are particularly high. Tang Tang walked for about ten minutes and was already sweating heavily. Such a large consumption of the body can easily dehydrate people. Without other consideration, she immediately took a bottle of electrolyte balance agent from the space to drink. After drinking it, she continued to drink two bottles of mineral water. Then continue on the road.

Tang Tang chose the way to walk towards the brightest orange place. If she doesn't guess correctly, there should be the answer she wants to know.

——

At the same time, Jianghe, Huang Jialiang and others who were dragged down by the bunker with Tang Tang were much luckier than Tang Tang. Although they were also scattered. But because of the rope that Tang Tang finally threw, most of them caught the rope, and these people were thrown to the same rock. Jiang He and Huang Jialiang were thrown closer to the orange-red area with three soldiers.

Except for the river, these five people are all well-trained soldiers. After the five people woke up, they quickly gathered together and began to discuss the next countermeasures.

"When I woke up, I had basically surveyed the surrounding situation. First of all, the mobile phone can't receive the signal here. Secondly, the temperature here exceeds 60°C. But the air is thin, and the humidity and heat are very high.

Huang Jialiang said this, looking at the orange-red area not far away, and said meaningfully, "This should be the underground world."

After confirming this, everyone will report to each other on their materials. No one knows how to leave this place. Then the importance of survival materials can be imagined.