Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Since the country knew that the end of the world swept by the heat wave was coming, it has begun various deployments. One of the tasks is to establish a super-large-scale fire isolation zone on major peaks near cities across the country.

The original intention of establishing a fire zone was that it was caused by long-term high temperature and drought, which caused many trees and weeds on the mountain to dry up. Coupled with the doomsday prediction given by the Academy of Sciences, predicting that the future world will be a water-scarce world.

High temperature, drought, dead trees, dead grass, lack of water, and many factors are intertwined, and the probability of wildfires is greatly increased.

Later, with the increase of temperature, the spontaneous combustion of mountains and forests occurred in many places. Fortunately, because the fire isolation zone was set up in time, and the end of the world had not yet erupted at that time, water resources could still be transferred. Therefore, many wildfires that occurred spontaneously before the end of the world can finally be extinguished with the concerted efforts of all departments.

However, after the doomsday outbreak, most natural plants suffered devastating blows. Unless the mutation is successful, there is only one waiting for the plant to end, that is, drying or even carbonization. As we all know, dry and even carbonized trunks are excellent combustion materials.

Today, with an average outdoor temperature of more than 80 degrees, all the forests in the country covered with dead trees are dangerous. As long as there is a little spark in these places, it will cause a huge fire.

And this morning, the sun just hung up in the sky for a long time. The residents of Lincheng who did not rest saw the thick smoke rolling on the mountain peaks in the distance.

The first person to find thick smoke was living in a family about 5 kilometers away from the mountain. The experienced Mr. Mu immediately urged his son to call the fire alarm. Then I wore my thermal insulation suit and ran high to check the situation in the mountains.

The place where the smoke is thick is the lowest timber mountain among the three peaks in Lincheng. This mountain is specially used to plant economic trees, such as pine and fir, and most of them are new trees aged 3-5 years. Before the end of the world broke out, many trees here could no longer withstand the high temperature and lack of water and died a lot. After the outbreak of the end of the world, the wood of the whole mountain dried up and even carbonized.

Mr. Wood used to be an employee of a furniture factory and knew a lot about the various characteristics of wood. He has already reported the news of the carbonization of dead trees in the mountains. The forestry department was ready for a while to arrange for these carbonized trees to be cut down and removed to reduce the chance of wildfires. I didn't expect smoke to come out of the mountains today.

At this time, Mr. Mu thought it was spontaneous combustion caused by high temperatures. Unexpectedly, it was only two little thieves who caused the thick smoke.

The Lincheng High Temperature Relief Command Center is composed of members jointly transferred by the Lincheng government, the army, the fire brigade, the public security armed police and other departments. After receiving the alarm of a fire in Timber Mountain, the relevant departments immediately began to take action.

The fire alarm sounded, teams were neatly arranged, and the fire officers and soldiers in thermal insulation suits set out immediately. There are only two new fire engines in Lincheng. The car went first, and the rest of the people took a new bus with various tools and ran to Timber Mountain.

He is in charge of the fire fighting operation. He is Captain Liu of the Lincheng Fire Brigade. After he led the team to the field, he immediately asked Mr. Mu's family who called the police about the situation.