44. I am in love

Rudrayani's point of view

I was so scared to see Ranvijay so angry. Why was he angry i couldn'tunderstand... but right now I couldn't look at Ranvijay.

But i have to sort this out with him somehow....I decided to apologize to him once I get to talk to him. Wait will I get to talk to him...?

But what was I going to say sorry for? I don't even know the reason...

Match had started and I noticed payal was gawking at Ranvijay with her mouth open... I also took a courage and looked at Ranvijay...

He was playing so aggressive. Ranvijay was taking shots at the ball as if he was taking his anger out on that poor ball. The opponent team were not even able to take the ball out of Ranvijay's hold.

Match was coming to an end. And Ranvijay and his Jaigadh riyasat team have made huge a lead that their victory was so decided.

Only One last minute was left. And Ranvijay was riding his beautiful black horse and taking a shot at the goalpost. He striked the ball and it hit the goalpost with such intensity that it hit the goalpost stand to create a dent on it.

Payal - " Trust me Yuvrani... I bet you will see no one playing like this ever. Kawar sa is playing like there is no tomorrow....  I have never seen anyone playing like this..."

I turned to look at payal. But she was too engrossed in game.

And the announcement said that Ranvijay have again made a goal. And the match ended with jaigadh team's victory.

All the players were returning to the Pavilion. I didn't see Ranvijay. Maybe he had already returned inside the pavilion.

I saw a person approaching us. He bowed in respect and said,
"Your highness.. I am surjeet. I am royal adviser of Jaigadh riyasat.  I am assistant of Yuvraj Ranvijay. I am here to talk about the issue we face earlier. I am here to apologize... actually what happened is...."

But surjeet was quickly cut in between by payal.. payal was already fuming red......
Payal -"Mr. Surgeet.. or surjeet.. whatever...... what kind of arrangements have you made.... do you even realize?  Our Yuvrani had to witness that shitty princess ruchi kiss our kawar sa.... Do you think it is a joke? Do you understand what effects it could make if our devgiri riyasat came to know about this..... "

Surjeet- "yes. I understand. This was unexpected and surely unfortunate. Princess ruchi still doesn't seem to understand that our Yuvraj Ranvijay have broken their alliance. He had told princess ruchi that they cannot get engaged as soon as Yuvraj found you Yuvrani Rudrayani devi. Please have faith..."

I couldn't help but ask surjeet,
Rudrayani - "Ranvijay was getting engaged?  "

His face changed to a degree of sadness and he nodded. I looked at payal .. she also nodded a yes and I felt like crying.

This news broke my already crushed heart. Ranvijay was supposed to get engaged to that girl earlier. If I felt jealous earlier then now I was feeling like my whole inside is churning in fire.

She was a princess.... .of course Ranvijay must have chosen her to be his life partner ..

why did i even imagin that i had a chance of getting loved by Ranvijay..

I thought Ranvijay likes that girl.... no wonder she kissed him.... They seemed so close to each other. He even looked angry when he saw me standing there.

I was myself feeling out of the place. And i was about to cry, but payal hugged me sideways and said,

Payal - "Yuvrani,  please... listen to me... yes, kawar sa was going to get engaged to that princess ruchi. But then . .. we didn't know you were alive. Kawar sa and our devgiri riyasat thought that you are no more....  "

I already had my eyes pooling with tears and surjeet also continued,
Surjeet - " your highness,  please keep faith in our Yuvraj. He was advised for this alliance by the royal court of jaigadh. But he broke that alliance on the same day he found you. "

My mind was not thinking rationally.

All I wanted to run to the other end of the world and cry my heart out. I wanted to shut everyone and everything out of sight. I didn't want to see anyone.

I wanted darkness to consume me. I didn't understand Why was I feeling this pain... why my heart crushed when ruchi kissed Ranvijay.... I was so adamant that I didn't want to believe that I was already in love with Ranvijay...

I was always so doubtful. I always wondered if I really deserved Ranvijay. I was always paranoid of my new life in royals.

I did want to expect love from Ranvijay.  But little did I know.... my heart was already so I  deep love with Ranvijay.

My heart was crushed when I see ruchi so comfortable with Ranvijay. I felt a burning in my heart when I recall ruchi's kiss.

How can I possibly get rid of this burning. My head was saying to let Ranvijay have his life... maybe i should let Ranvijay  go to ruchi if he liked ruchi better than me.

But my heart wanted to keep Ranvijay to all myself.  I wanted him to love me... I wanted him to chose me.

I always tried to remind myself that Ranvijay has always been out of my reach... I know I had nothing to deserve such a exquisite man. But I was willing to grow and improve so that one day I could deserve Ranvijay...

I had started to believe that Ranvijay really love me..

But alas.... I thought Ranvijay have already chosen his love. And I thought that ruchi was Ranvijay's love.

What I was feeling was beyond my words could explain to anybody.

Barely few minutes had passed but it felt like years. There ....this pain of heart break made me realize that I was so in deep love with this prince. I was madly,  unconditionally in love with Yuvraj Ranvijay Pratap Singh Rathore of Jaigadh.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello my reader cubies..❤️.

Please comment down below and give this story a star if you like it. ✨️⭐️✨️⭐️✨️⭐️✨️⭐️✨️⭐️✨️⭐️✨️

let know your thoughts in comments section. And please support me by giving star...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Please give my story a lots of stars and maybe lots of comments as well and make this story a success

Lost and FoundOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara