Part 25

after a complete of jhope getting beaten up by jin for talking back to him ..or even try to threaten him ,poor hobi ,while yoongie poured fuel to the fire enjoying the fight way to much ,jimin on the other hand like sweet soul he was tried to stop the fight ,yelling at yoongie to help out only to be Ignored by the elder and teahyung....well all he wanted to dug a hole in the ground and through these lunatics inside .

they all stopped their act when they came across a stage ,long thick red sheets were lying across the floor of the stage almost covering it and a black velvet clothed curtains that hung through the sealing elegantly creating a fall at the ends that touched the stage ,it almost looked like a theater with all those fancy seats rested Infront of the stage .

teahyung gulped hard ,a nostalgic feeling erupted inside him while seeing the stage ,this was not good at all, it was one of the worst nightmares that he faced .

the curtains where certainly hiding something that made the boys curious to what was behind it ,teahyung and the other stepped forward when they find nothing happening ,with a curious yet scared mind they stepped in front of the stage ,the red sheets were slivery on their feet .

the boys nudged each other to step forward and remove the curtain to which only teahyung ended up touching the curtain ,he rolled his at his friends hiding behind each other while throwing him to face danger ,he gently fisted the fiber and felt the soft velvet under his fist that shoot instant cold stinging feeling through his arms to his body ...they were cold... too cold for his liking .

before he could pull the curtains a light emerged behind the curtains and a figure could be seen standing behind the thick curtains making him stumble back leaving the curtains instantly, he jolt in surprise when jhope screamed his lungs out seeing the shadow of a figure while jin threw jimin in front of him to protect himself screaming in sync with jhope, jimin stumbled next to yoongie who stepped aside making the poor guy fall flat on the ground, face making contact with the cold floor.

" ..why is it always me!!" jimin whined rubbing his nose to ease the pain ,jimin pouted when teahyung helped him stand up sighing as he did being done with two still shouting for their lives ,one thing for sure his hyungs were way dramatic .

" stop yelling would you ..sometimes I feel like i'm the hyung here looking after bunch of two year old kids!..." teahyung huffed as he threw a glare at his friends who sheepishly smiled at him ,they again settled their shaky eyes to the figure who surprising didn't moved at all .

even the black color cloth didn't hide the figure behind him ,the figure looked like of a male ,head slightly hunched ,legs a bit parted as he stood their ,the arms whatso ever were a bit off according to teahyung ,they were awkwardly lifted from the elbows in parallel to the head of the figure and the hands swing lazily to the side .

the whole image only let them to think one thing ,the figure looked like as if it was lifted by strings ....mainly like a puppet .

teahyung and other boy's body ran cold when the curtains suddenly dropped and the figure was now visible to their fearful eyes , their stood or to be specific hung through the strings connecting by the arms of the boy and from his head ,his bare feet rested on the floor awkwardly looking painfully purple ,his head hung low droopily while the string looked as if they were struggling to held the body from they way it was depending on it because the boy was unconscious .

"..Jungkook?.."

teahyung frozen body moved on its own when he saw his friend unconsciously hanging by the strings ,he ran up the stage holding Jungkook who gave no sigh of movement .

"..kook!!.." teahyung throat felt dry when his hand made contact with Jungkook's cold pale face ,there was no warmth the boy usually had.

the other were now also close by teahyung side ,jimin had tears seeing the hyper bunny looking so drained but he kept it to himself helping teahyung to carry him on his shoulder ,jin tapped on his face hopping the boy would wake up but nothing happened making them worried sick.