Part 19

surprise doubled update !!

enjoy (ignore mistakes)

*****

slamming the big door open teahyung rushed inside the room from which the screams erupt from time to time ,the little kid was trailing behind him ,teahyung met a white room it wasn't like the room he was in before or like the hall that were dark and no lights were there instead this room was flashed white ,it was almost hurting his eyes to the point he couldn't open .

blinking a little to adjust his sight to the room ,he could now see the plain white tiles that were decorated on the walls ,even on the ceiling it was almost giving those psychotic room vibes ,if you know what I mean ,the room looked quite bigger then an ordinary room .

in the center of the room there was a small stage with a huge metallic chair with a spiky head set that was connected with many wires that were connected all the way up to the ceiling and disappearing in those white tiles, in between the ceiling and the floor the same counter was placed but this time it was showing 0:6 which teahyung couldn't make out for the time being

the only thing that made teahyung go pale and stood plastered on his place was seeing the figure in a white dress with straps all over it that was tied on that metallic chair, that figure was non other than his best friend jimin.

few purple marks were decorated on Jimin's skin ,drops of blood were oozing out of his mouth and lips ,it seemed that he tried to bear the pain so much to the point he bit down his own lips and tung ,his hands were tied on the hands of the chair while his head was fixed in the head set with wire connected to it,he was breathing hardly as if it was paining him to even breath properly .

"j-jimin-ah " teahyung gulped harshly ,his voice cracked , blinking rapidly as he looked away from his friends condition ,he cant look at him ,his heart pained him just to see him in that state ,he felt a tug on his paints gaining his attention at tannie who pierced at him with his worried eyes,

"hyung you need to be strong ."his voice was held hesitation yet a comfort feeling weld up in teahyung who took a deep breath patting his chest as in act to calm himself ,he cant broke down now ,he looked again at jimin who had his eyes slightly open meeting straight through his own.

"t-tae-ah...a-are y-you o-okay? you're n-not hurt r-right " jimin weak voice reached in teahyung's ears making his lips wobble and that stinging feeling in his eyes again appeared ,he looked down as a sob left his left ,he tried hard to stop himself from screaming as he closed his eyes .

"what the hell jimin!!" he shouted his voice hoarse glaring at jimin who looked at him friends with a slight frown because he didn't even had energy to even move a muscle still he asked his little tiger"w-why? "

"look at you !! you are hurt ,bleeding!! and your asking me that I am okay ?! fucking no I am not okay! I- cant see you like t-this" teahyung shouted but his voice cracked at the end as tears finally escaped from his hazel eyes ,seeing teahyung crying jimin also felt a lump forming in his throat but he quickly hide it with a chuckle making teahyung look at his dumb founded ,

"c-come on taetae I am fine ,p-please don't cry" struggling with his words still gave his charming smile to teahyung who wanted to smack some senses into this little chicks brain ,he knew damn well that his friend was far behind to be saying he was fine ,he was trying hard to console teahyung .

"yeah right you dumbo , now shut up don't waste your energy speaking rubbish" teahyung sniffed as he made his way towards jimin he touched the strap that tied Jimin's hand with the chair and applied force ,jimin eyes widen and he tried to stop teahyung "tae no-! "